005

✰YKLLBADDIE

"𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑? 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 '𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒' 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑." prince put air quotations over 'friends'.

taroya stopped organizing her shoes before speaking, "you can right now, my dad home. and what's up with their friends?"

princeton smacked his teeth at that sentence, "they do too much in my opinion, they just bad news for me."

she slowly nodded, taking in that information. she could understand why he thought they were bad news but didn't wanna pry into it.

not her business.

"well i met them today, they didn't seem that bad. one dude kept looking at me." he looks down at his phone with a slightly mug and a knowing expression.

"did he had a silk press in a ponytail?" she nodded and stood in front of her closet, her shoes all organized now.

"oh hell nah," she turned to her phone, wondering why he reacted the way he did.

"that nigga gonna play you, trust," he emphasized the word 'trust', picking up his phone and putting it on his dresser to get ready to go to her house.

"he looked cute, i'll give him that, but i'm not gonna date new york niggas, i heard about them." she acknowledged, remembering what her brother would do on weekends and all the stories she saw on old friends pages.

princeton put the phone up finally done with his outfit, a white tee and some black basketball shorts,with his hand over his chest,"well ouch. thought we was friends."

she laughed at his actions, pulling her toung out at him and hung up the phone.

that red button had to be her favorite.

she closed her closet doors, finishing up tidying up her room, pushing her last suit case under her bed.

'i'll do it tomorrow', she thought, spraying an air freshener by her ceiling fan, so it would air around the room.

she walked down stairs, seeing her dad on the couch doing some work, wrapping her arms around his neck and swaying him side to side.

"hello father," he looked up at her, flashing a small smile, before turning around again.

"dad," she dragged out, loving the annoying groan he gave her. one thing she does when she is bored is mess with her dad. they don't really spend a lot of time together because he's either working or sleeping.

so she does what she can to make sure she had the full experience she was born to have.

"if your bored go read a book," she gave him a disgusted, taking her arms off him and patted his bald head.