018

✰YKLLBADDIE

"𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄?" the boy asked her, watching her slowly walk towards him

"𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄?" the boy asked her, watching her slowly walk towards him. she gave him a stank face, the wind blowing her braids in her face while she pushed them away.

"i came yeah. what's up? and just so you know, riley in the car right now so don't try no funny shit." he looked down and laughed, already predicting she was going to bring him. she was always the type to be precautions about certain things she felt were sketchy.

"it's coo, i knew you was finna do sum like that." he licked his lips looking at her, taroya looked away disgusted. how can one boy be so ugly?

"anyways, i wanted to talk to you." she rolled her eyes at him. "nah for real i thought we was here dancing and shit." he dead panned her before sighing.

"see, still got that same ass attitude since i last talked to you. imma fix that." he said with pride, her snapping her neck at his remark.

"the hell you not. you not fucking touching me. if you think you is, imma get riley to beat your ass again." he stared at her unfazed, walking to her, seeing her body stiffen.

"imma do what i want to you, and you can't do shit about it." he whispered for her, chills going down her arms. she rolled her eyes, pushing him back a bit. he raised his eyes at her, seeing the sudden change of attitude.

"oh so it's like that?"

she sighed and looked back at the car, riley still sitting there watching them.

"can i go now, you ain't saying shit?" she complained, him laughing at her.

"oh so your new boyfriend got you acting big and bad?" he questioned, taroya giving him a stupid and bored look.

"how come you be saying the most random shit that doesn't got shit to do with the situation?" he shrugged, now sitting on the bench they were by, taking a break form standing.

"nah gangsta, i wanted to tell you i wanna be wit you again." he casually said.

"oh hell nah. give that shit to another hoe." she turned around from the park, getting jolted from the impact on her arm.

"where you going, i ain't done." she pulled her arm from him, a disgusted look on her face. she looked back at the car and nodded at it, riley coming out and standing by the door to make sure he could run to her in a time of need.

"nigga fuck you and what you needa tell me. im not doing that shit." she disputed, slowly walking back to her car. kyrie didn't look too happy about what she was doing, he wanted to do things his way but her new approach was making him more angry then he needed to be.

"roya baby don't do this." he warned her, her shrugging and opened the door to the black mercedes, riley borrowing form their father.

"he made you mad or anything?" he asked, getting in the driver seat while putting the key in to start the engine.