025

✰YKLLBADDIE

CHECK IN➯

"I THOUGHT YOU TOLD US to let god fix it." notti questioned with a smirk, taroya smiling back at him.

"i tell y'all a lot of things. im surprised yall listened this time." notti shook his head, laying back into her bed.

taroya moved around her room, putting pictures up on her cork board, notti watching her do so, just waiting for her to finish so they could discuss the situation at hand.

ddot came in with a tray of drinks from mcdonald's. sprite for taroya, coke for notti, and water for him. he also had fries and chicken nuggets for them to share.

he sat down next to notti, criss crossing his legs so there was space for the food, looking up to see what taroya had put together.

he threw a couple fries in his mouth, "what's this?" he mumbled, taroya looking back at him, smiling.

"it's everything that's happened so far. you know, with that one nigga."

notti looked at her, confused. "you mean kyrie?"

taroya shrugged, "sure, give it a name."

ddot chocked on his food, laughing with notti, hunched over themselves trying to keep their composure.

"wait- she said. she said sure give it a name." notti stuttered, ddot laughing even harder on the fact his best friend struggled.

"man if y'all don't calm down." roya rolled her eyes, standing in front of them with her hand on her hip.

after a few seconds, they calmed down.

"ok now. i have everything in timeline. from the past to the present. and you know what i found?" the two nodded.

"prince seemed to be there this whole time. im surprised i haven't noticed. he and kyrie used to be like brothers when little. when he heard what kyrie did to me the first time, he said he'd stop talking to him. but i found out fork his mom and friends that he still does." she explained, ddot and notti looking at each other in shock.

"what?" they said in unison.

taroya nodded, "yes and he has been getting updates from him. i saw on his instagram account."

"how do you have that?" ddot questioned, his eye brow raised, taroya twisting her lips to the side.

"uh you know. my powers." she spoke, a playful smile on her face the whole time. notti laughed at their interaction. he's happy ddot found someone that he can be himself around. he's even started going live more and doing dumb stuff he sued to do.

they get on him for it, yes, but at least he's being him.

"anyways, now that we know prince an opp- not opp just someone who can't be trusted." taroya cut notti off, notti shrugging, not really caring.

"sure, but what we finna do?"

ddot sat up, his back against the wall."maybe we should just lay low for now.

"i guess." taroya sighed, taking her seat next to him. "i really love out little secret group. makes me feel like a detective."

notti and ddot laughed, "yeah we know roya."

"

i took ova a year off

and cut you bitches some slack

tell a fren to tell a fren

ha...

SHE MIGHT BE BACK!!!

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ hey babes!!! uh so yall saw that dramatic thing i might be back!!

ion know, ion wanna leave y'all and i acted on impulse when i said i was quitting. im still deciding on it. im sorry i gave y'all a head ache bout that shit.

but, for now i might not leave. and if i do stay i won't do no sugar hill books no more the ones i got are the ones that's gonna be there forever 😭

now that the whole situation is over and probably should never come back 🥲, i can say its my time to leave sugar hill as a past fandom for now. even though that's probably why y'all know me 😭

i love everyone who supported me during my lil writing phase for them and honestly y'all i love y'all for real 😭

the friends along the way, the interactions, the boom ass books. everything.

like i said, it's for now. ion know when imma stop fully making books for for now it's a no 🙃

also sorry this is long, i wanted to cleare it up. im also sorry for dragging this drama this long, like i really am 😭😭

ok now, mwah i love y'all forever 💋💋