024

✰YKLLBADDIE

@ʀᴏʏᴀᴅᴀʀᴇᴀʟᴇsᴛ

@ʀᴏʏᴀᴅᴀʀᴇᴀʟᴇsᴛ

CHECK IN➯

"COME IN." taroya yelled through her room, looking up to see riley walk in her room with a slight smile. her and riley haven't hung out as much, her always with darrian or the boys and they really haven't made so much time together.

"hey roya." she smiled at him, patting a space on her bed for him to sit at. "hey ryry, whats up?" he shrugged leaning on her pillows for support.

"ion know just been chillin. how you been?" she laughed and shrugged. "im ok hut the real question is how are you?" he hasn't really said much since they saw kyrie again at the trampoline place. hes been more reserved too. he hasn't been out his room much and had been less like... riley?

"im ight. just tryna adjust." taroya gave a slight smile, grabbing his hand and lifted him up. "well i wanna go to the fair and me and prince are going with friends. wanna come with?"

riley shook his head, taking his hands out hers. "nah that's your friends, ion wanna be weird." he protested, making taroya pout.

"but it's gonna be like old times. yara taking us and all. come on." she pleaded, seeing his face knowing her was gonna give in.

"fine bro. just don't do a lot." she smiled and clapped telling him to go get dressed.

she got her phone and called ddot, who answered looking up at his tv with a headset on.

"hey d." taroya greeted, ddot waving at her with his hand before placing it back on the controller.

"ok so im going to the fair and i wanted to tell you in case you wanted you come over." he looked down, looking at her pick her outfit out and smiled.

"who you going with?"

"riley and my new friend group." she said with a smile, ddot felt warmed.

he was happy she had a group of friends that wasn't them that made her happy. she deserved it.