026

✰YKLLBADDIE

CHECK IN➯

"DD, DON'T BREAK MY PHONE." taroya expressed, letting the air breeze through her now taken down braids.

he smacked his lips, "man im not finna drop it bro. calm down." he was using her phone to make a tiktok to post because if he posted it on his phone, his fans would be blowing his shit up and he didn't want that.

he posed with his slushy, tapping the phone while stop motion pictures were made, seeing his creation after.

"can i post this?" he tuned to taroya showing her, her giving him a small smile and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"aww you look adorable. of course you can post it. friends or for everyone." he nodded, letting taroya keep her hand placement, posting on her phone and continued th scroll through tiktok.

she and dd were having a bestie day, which if you were asked her who her bestie was she would say him and that notti was delusional, and they were having fun.

right now they were in the food court in the mall drinking their slushies and on their phones thinking of what to do next.

"you wanna go to claire's or sum?" dd pop his head up, his hair flowing back with him. taroya took her arms off and shrugged.

"ion know, what you wanna do?" he looked around, sipping on his green apple slushy, spotting a foot locker near by.

"wanna go see some shoes real quick?" she nodded, getting her bags nd drink, holding on to dd's arm while they walked to foot locker.

"ooo look at this." taroya ran up to the stand, grabbing a pair of nikes off of it.

dd gave her an unsure face, "eh it's uh something." taroya didn't care what he said, she liked them.

"imma come back to them." she responded, spotting another shoe in walking distance. "hey what about- yo isn't that princeton?" dd cut her off, pointing in the direction, seeing the afro headed boy talking to someone in the back of the store.

dd grabbed her hand and dragged her out, standing outside the window of the store.

"why did you do that, i was finna go talk to him." taroya exclaimed, dd looking at her dumbfounded.

"now why the fuck are you going to someone we weren't supposed to see at the mall and talk to them?" taroya frowned.

"because he's my friend."

"but right now he a suspect. you gotta move careful around him. now look." he explained, now making both of their focus to the boy and the unknown person.

they were just laughing and talking but they didn't know who that person was.

"so what do we do? people gonna start getting weirded out that we stalking them in the store." taroya shrugged, looking around to see if they were.

"man ion know. this yo business." dd sighed, taroya looking at him deadpanned.

"what happened to ride or die?"

dd scoffed, "shit went out the window when last month you said notti was yo best friend." she rolled her eyes and dragged the boy out the mall, hanging out some other play for the rest of the day.

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ now ik why some of y'all hate this app

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ now ik why some of y'all hate this app. bum ass hoes do too fucking much talking about somebody they don't even know.

anyways, hope y'all love it! mwah💋💋, love y'all!!