013

✰YKLLBADDIE

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑, trying not to make a sound as the cries came out of her mouth

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑, trying not to make a sound as the cries came out of her mouth. she was embarrassed, hurt, traumatized and ashamed at once. she didn't mean to do it, it just happened. she was nine, nobody at nine should have to experience that, but she did.

with her brothers bet friend at that. the one person she looked up to as a kid, a second brother to her had taken advantage of her innocence to satisfy his needs. he made her believe it was a game, a game that was gonna last a long time. she sobbed, wanting all the memories to be pushed back into the hole it was dug up from, not wanting to be reminded of what she had happened.

a soft knock came upon her door, her sobs stopped momentarily, raising her head from her arms and sniffed.

"yes?" she croaked out, the doorknob twisting and revealed the last person she would have thought to see.

"hey roya," dd spoke softly, a tone he never really used before so it sort of came off loud.

taroya licked her dry lips, tasting some of the salty tears that had fell, moving her body so dd could fully enter the room. he held a cup inside his hand and his other on his shirt, deathly gripping it as if he was scared to be in the room. like he was scared to be around her, say the wrong thing.

"i uh, brought you some water." she couldn't help but slightly smile at the geture, taking the cup from his hand and taking a sip of the beverage.

he sat down next to her, sitting there in comfortable silence, neither daring to end it. after a while, he became more comfortable sitting there, the grip on his shirt and loosened, now rubbing them up and down the girls thighs. he didn't want taroya, but he was a very touchy person. so whatever he saw that was a comfortable place to put his hands, he touched it. the first thing being her legs.

she didn't mind, not seeing any harm in what he was doing, it actually comforting her.

an hour later, they decided their time was up and made their way back down stairs, now seeing riley had come back.

"hey," ddot the first to notice her and ran up squeezing her with all his might.

"roya!" she chuckled, wrapping her arms around his neck, staying like that for a while.

she didn't know what came over her but she got this tingling feeling inside when she hugged him, not knowing what it was but she honestly didn't mind it.

"uh y'all can stop now." riley broke the two up, pushing ddot back with his hand and side hugged taroya with the other.

"riley, we just friends. let it go." that sentence stung ddot a bit, him now moving slowly towards notti on the couch.

taroya shifted her weight on one leg, playing with her sleeves," so uh where did you go?"

he shrugged, walking past her into the kitchen to grab a water, "i was sittn' outside."