021

✰YKLLBADDIE

"SO WHERE WE GOING?" taroya asked the boy, ddot turning his attention to her

"SO WHERE WE GOING?" taroya asked the boy, ddot turning his attention to her. "we goin somewhere. calm down." she sighed and nodded, looking out the window that was assigned with her seat.

she was very excited to see what ddot had planned for them, she enjoyed being outside her house, where riley wouldn't mess with her or yara yelling at her to put her jewelry down.

"you know we've never really had a conversation by ourselves." taroya stated, ddot looking at her confused.

"what do you mean?"

"i mean we never really been alone like that. we always around people we never really talk alone." she shrugged, ddot nodding along seeing what she meant.

"that makes sense. we just all wanna protect you. you always seem like you in shit now days." he pulled her closer to him, her head on his shoulder while his arms were around her waist.

taroya loved when he randomly did gestures like this, she didn't know why she just did.

"im kinda scared though." she revealed, ddot looking down at her. "why?"

"because kyrie. he scares me not gonna lie. and i know for a fact he isn't gonna stop til he gets what he wants. he was s determined kid." ddot hated hearing her stress over the situation. she seemed to understand he wasn't gonna stop and wants to stop caring just can't.

he kisses her forehead laying his head on hers, "it's gonna be ok. we ain't gonna let that nigga touch you. word to my deads gangsta." taroya smiled and squeezed him.

jay watched them from the rear view mirror, "y'all make me sick but i love y'all relationship." taroya looked up, giving jay a smile while ddot mugged him. "nigga your job is to drive."

jay rolled his eyes, looking back at the road, finishing the journey to their destination.

the park, 12:30

"wow, darrian this is beautiful." taroya said astonished, taking in the scenery. he had a whole spot for them with a white gazebo, a round table with candles and food set up on it. flowers around the gazebo legs and gift bags around the table.

ddot stood proud behind her with a smile, he felt like he did a good job.

"it's amazing and oh my god you got me gifts. you didn't have to. and yo- oh my god he got me marshmallows." she shouted while she analyzed every detailed. he knew she would like it, taroya loved all the little things people did for her. that's why he loved her so much, she loved anything he gave her.