006

✰YKLLBADDIE

"𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄, this is how this is going to go

"𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄, this is how this is going to go. prince your on cake, roya your on decorations and no you can't get out of it, and haille me and you are on location. ok, alright." riley demanded at the group, them groaning at their jobs.

today was ddot's birthday, a day riley took very seriously. it was the day his lil brother was turning 15 and he wanted him to feel and be happy on his day, which is what he planned.

he made sure notti and dd knew that distracting him as best as possible was important, they knew ddot has a short attention span and didn't want him to start trying to look for new things to do when he became bored.

"can't we just get him a card and a shoutout on ig?" princeton whined, throwing his arms in the air like a toddler.

riley shrugged his shoulders, "yes but i want to go all out for him, and i need y'all to do that with me. think of it like family bonding."

haille got up and mumbled loud enough for them to hear, "yeah, when i accidentally bond a match to you don't say shit."

riley's mouth dropped, prince and taroya laughing at his reaction.

they all got up and went to work, riley texting dd to wake ddot up so they can start.

dd nodded at the screen, elbowing notti to pour the water on him

"alright ready," he whispered, them both nodding, "one, two, three-"

notti poured the bucket on the boy, ddot shooting up from his bed, huffing and coughing, causing dd and notti to fall on the floor, bawling laughing.

"yooo bro, y'all some dayroom as niggas." ddot spoke with a mug, staring at the two brothers trying to calm themselves down from their high.

"nah bro your face was priceless-" dd started before cutting himself off by his laugh, notti following.

ddot got annoyed and rolled his eyes, walking to his connected bathroom and started to do his morning routine.