017

✰YKLLBADDIE

"AHH, HI YALL!" the older girl yelled, running towards her family

"AHH, HI YALL!" the older girl yelled, running towards her family. the two siblings smiled with their arms open, feeling their excitement go down as she went to hug their father instead. riley mugged the girl and walked inside the apartment mumbling things. taroya shrugged and smiled at her older sister, happy to see her again and be around her.

west hugged his daughter, rocking them side to side with a smile. having a child out of state and in college can be emotional when you see them again.

"hey baby, you ok?" he questioned her, her smiling at his concern. "yes dad im good. happy you came to help. uh can you start in the kitchen?" he nodded and kissed her forehead. taroya stared around the street, seeing people walk down having their own conversations. yara wrapped her arm around her shoulders, leaning on her a bit as they slowly walked through the apartment doors.

"so how is new york treating you?" the younger girl shrugged, not really knowing how to feel about it. she knew it was different, she never thought she could get that many steps in one day, because of how narrow the street was they weren't able to drive everywhere.

"it's ight, i hate walking everywhere." she complained, yara nodding at her, opening the door to her apartment which had boxes and furniture everywhere.

"yeah i get that, i remember when me and mom used to walk everywhere because the streets." the two walked in the kitchen, which had riley and their dad arguing about the placement of plates.

yeah, plates.

"dad no it should go this way because if it don't ━boy don't tell me what to do. i will smack you." west interrupted him, smacking his hand away from the box. riley mugged him but slowly walked away to avoid getting hit. he stared at his sister's with a frown. "why that nigga always hitting me?" he whispered to them making them laugh.

"because i can now go do the balcony." their dad semi-shouted. the three split up taroya in the bathroom, yara in her bedroom, and riley on the balcony.

she stared at herself in the mirror, trying to form a smile. she sighed when she got disappointed with it, her not feeling happy at the moment. the situation with kyrie still on her mind, she couldn't shake it off. she knew that he was taunting her and wanted something but couldn't say what. she also knew if she went there, riley would kill her when she got home.

or if she even made it back.

her thoughts were pulled when she heard her phone ring, it being the group chat with her, ddot, notti, and dd. she swiped up and watched as their faces came into view, all of them with smiles on their faces.

"heyyy roya!" dd exclaimed, her smiling at him. she looked at ddots screen to see him rolling up a blunt in his vape hoodie with his hair out. "hey d." he looked up and waved at her, her heart swelling at him. he was so adorable.

"so it's just fuck notti huh?" notti spoke up, his hands on his lap with his legs crossed. roya playfully rolled her eyes and shrugged, "i don't know, does notti know why he killed me on murder mystery?" notti opened his mouth to speak but closed it soon after.

"nah im good. i had to do what i had to do." he shrugged, leaning back on his head board. she laughed and started putting yara's essentials in bags, then putting them in the box. dd peeped that she was packing this, him frowning his eye brows at her. "aye t, what you packing?"

she looked up at her phone, "oh yara is moving to new york to finish her college year. so we helping her pack so she can ride with us back." the three sighed and commented on it, happy she wasn't moving away from new york.

"hey roya, do you actually know when you going back to that npc ass stare?" ddot asked, her raising her brows at him.

"you mean ohio...?" he nodded and placed the finished blunt in between his lips, lighting it.

"actually no. but i do know that i have an option to stay here. i talked to my mom last night." the three perked up at the information. "wait so you could stay in new york?" she nodded and the three started shouting and dancing around their places.

"yes bro, my best friend not leaving me." dd expressed, making notti stop dancing and look at him. "nigga i know you did not. she was my best friend first back up." notti popped his neck at him, dd looking at him like he was crazy.

"you gay as fuck..."

the four stayed on call for a little longer, enough to make taroya finish up her packing before they hung up. she placed all the boxes outside where the moving truck was.

"ight, i did my part. can we go eat now?" taroya asked, her father laughing at her hunger.

"yeah roya, get in the car. the moving vans should be gone by the time we come back." the four got into the car and drove away to look for a food place.

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ ik y'all missed this book but this is just a filler till i figure put what gonna happen next😋