020

✰YKLLBADDIE

"IGHT, YOU GOT THE FLOWERS?" notti nodded and put the rest of the things inside his brothers trunk, giving ddot a pat on his back

"its all there bro, you got this promise. she gonna love it." ddot huffed and nodded, trying to agree with what his best friend said. after all the drama and stress the group had endured, ddot thought he could give taroya a little day off so she could relax and comprehend all the things that happened.

he was nervous, he'd never really took a girl on a date before, a real one at least. he wanted it to be special for taroya after all she went through. he was taking her to a picnic date, it being sunny and warm so the perfect temperature for one.

he didn't tell her though, he wanted it to be a surprise for her.

"ok. everything is good. imma go pick her up now." notti moved away from the car, his brother jay getting inside the driver seat because he was driving.

once ddot got into, he rolled down the window and notti came beside it putting his head in. "just stay calm and be you. she already like you, the only thing you needa impress her with the date itself. you got this." ddot gave a slight smile dapping his friend up and drove away from the house, all ddot thinking about was what taroya was gonna wear for their date.

"yara, if you try and put the corset on my ass again imma beat the hell out you

"yara, if you try and put the corset on my ass again imma beat the hell out you." yara huffed and put the set down, looking through her bag some more for a shirt her sister could wear.

taroya was getting ready for her date, and to say she was nervous was surprisingly an overstatement. she was actually pretty excited to go on a date with darrian. she liked being around him, and knowing he was gonna protect her while they were together gave her a sort of comfort.

"you want nothing in my suit case, hold the fuck on." taroya sighed and sat on her bed in the meantime. she opened her messages with him, asking him what time he would be there, seeing it was gonna take a while for her to get dressed.