027

✰YKLLBADDIE

CHECK IN➯

"AYE WHERE Y'ALL AT?" kyrie asked through his phone, tapping his fingers in his desk looking over homework.

"we just around the corner hold up." his friend said, kyrie hearing the car screeches and him parking the car.

"bruh PRINCE, get yo ass in here before I lock my door." he smacked his lips and hung up, kyrie looking as he heard his door open.

"yoo im in here prince." he yelled through his small apartment, prince's footsteps getting louder as he got closer.

"what's good lil man?" prince gave a small smile at him, looking around the room with nostalgia. he hasn't been in here in a while.

"what's good?" he huffed, rubbing his sweaty hands on his blue washed jeans. he was so nervous, he knew who kyrie was and what he was capable of so anything he said could set him off in any moment.

"none much, aye. any news on my girl?" he pointed at the younger boy, remembering the plan they made.

"uhh nah nah. she been distant lately not gonna lie. kinda hurts but yeah." he mumbled a but, shrugging at the end.

after the mall incident, dd suggested taroya should keep her distance for now. she agreed and stopped texting princeton like that. calling and he even saw her hanging out with ray roc and prod every now and then.

he felt left out.

"oh well try getting that relationship back. because we bouta begin phase 3." kyrie said with a smirk, rubbing his hands together.

prince had this uneasy feeling in his stomach, the further they went into the plan. he was always told to listen to his gut, and he's been ignoring it for a while.

but this time, he felt different.

"ion think she should keep doing this." he stated, looking around the room for a but incase kyrie was looking at him.

"why?" kyrie mumbled, keeping an eye on his computer, viewing all the cameras he had in taroyas house. he loved sitting there and watching her, made him feel apart of her life without being there.

"because i honestly feel real bad about this. it makes my stomach hurt. and taroya my friend." he fiddled with his fingers while she said that.

kyrie shrugged, "oh well. you already signed up for this. should have said something when we started."

prince sat there shocked, "but you said-"

"nah nah. i ain't day shit. now tell me what y'all was talking about."

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ please y'all, lemme get y'all love back

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ please y'all, lemme get y'all love back. i worked hard on this 🥲😪

love ya!!