011

✰YKLLBADDIE

"𝐘𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐀, 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓?" riley yelled throughout the house, waiting for his sister to bring his item

"yeah hold up," she looked through his room, seeing it on his gaming chair. she picked it up and walked back down the stairs handing it to him.

"where you going anyways, i thought you were studying today." he looked at her and started laughing hysterically at what she said.

"bro, you, hold up-," riley tried to catch his breath, using the couch to balance himself as taroya looked at him crazy.

"what, why is it so funny?" she asked genuinely.

"bro, you know damn well i could give less of a fuck about studying. i just told dad that so he would leave me alone." she mugged him and sat down on the couch, sighing while she stared at him putting on his shoes.

"anyways, im going to the block then me, dd, notti and ddot are going to sky zone." she perked up at the mention of the three boys, excited to know if she could go with.

it's only been a month but she grew fond of the three boys dl during that time. her and notti were texting everyday, she even had a group chat with him and prince. they were her two boy best friends.

her and dd had a hate/love relationship, which she didn't mind. it was all jokes at the end of the day.

now her and ddot was a different story. she and him were basically stuck together, like if you were to have a conversation with ddot, best believe taroya gonna be on the phone with him while they talked.

or if taroya was at a place, you would see ddot with her there.

they basically couldn't leave each other's side.

"ooo can i come ri?" he looked at her with a mug and smacked his lips.

he really didn't want her to come, for one reason and one reason only.

ddot

he hated how she and him were hanging out all and everyday. it was sickening to him, he didn't want her to get with a guy again.

not after what happened last time.

"nah bro, you and ddot gonna be all up on each other." she frowned her eyebrows and laughed.

"riley, he's just a friend, not more nothing less." he looked at her up and down before nodding.

"ok marinette dupain-cheng. go get ready." he jaw opened, before throwing a pillow at him and rushed up the stairs.