023

✰YKLLBADDIE

"SO WHEN WAS Y'ALL GONNA TELL ME ABOUT THIS?" west yelled at the kids, everyone trying to find a way to get it out their mouths

"um honestly we wasn't for real bu- riley im bouta smack the black off you shut up." riley folded his lips in and sat there quietly, yara taking that a sigh to try next.

"right when we were done with him we were gonna tell you dad. promise." west scoffed, placing his hand on his head, running it over his bald head.

"yara your sister was getting stalked by somebody who is your brothers friend-"

notti interrupted, "ex friend."

west sighed in frustration, "somebody tell this lightskinned boy to shut up for i beat him with riley." taroya pulled her lips form laughing, notti looking at her dad shocked.

"what did i do?" he whispered, dd lightly laughing at him.

"dad you don't even know the whole story, he did some shit to roya that is mad disgusting and disrespectful."

"well somebody tell me what he did so i have a reason to beat his ass then yours?" west leaned on the couch, riley dropping his hands to his side giving up on trying to argue about the whooping.

"do you really think its appropriate to say it out loud though?" yara questioned, west giving her a mug making her shut up quick.

he later on just called the police, kyrie getting sent to the station for a quick questioning with taroya, ddot, notti, and dd.

riley and yara got questioned by another cop.

"man this some bs, why we here we ain't even do shit?" dd huffed, taroya laying her legs on his. ddot laid on his head on her shoulder.

"dd they just need the whole story. kyrie might try and lie about the situation." notti explained, dd nodding his head at his brother.

"so what we finna do after? because we all know that nigga isn't gonna stay in that jail cell." taroya said, ddot agreeing with her.

"yeah bro if nigga crazy enough to sneak in her room, he crazy enough to sneak out jail." dd scrunched his face up while a cop walked over to them.

"that nigga got so much free time damn." taroya nodded frantically at him.

"bro for real like nigga don't you got a family? go take care of them." the officer stood in front of them waiting for their attention which they gave them.

"ok so we talked to the boy, kyrie, and let's just say that dude can not lie for shit." all of us laughed, happy that even the cops didn't believe what he had said.

"but we still do need you guys statements from everyone else involved."

ddot nodded, starting off first. "me and taroya had just came back from our date and she came in seeing notti and dd in. so she asked us nicely to leave to room so she could change."

"when they did," taroya continued."i went in my closet to change my clothes and turned to see him. he tried to ojn me down on my bed but they came in before he had the chance." he wrote all this stuff down, word for word so they had enough evidence.

"you mentioned that she was your girlfriend, he said she was his?" all of them shook their heads at once.

"no she is not, that nigga delulu onna nother level." notti spoke.

"yeah, did we mention he stalks her?" the officer widened his eyes, silently reminding himself to remember to tell his boss.

"ok you guys are free to go. your siblings are right out there." they all got up and made their way to the front entrance where riley and yara were sitting down waiting for them.

"ok ya done?" they nodded and made their way to yara's car.

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ short and lazily written 🙃 i just wanted a chapter out

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ short and lazily written 🙃 i just wanted a chapter out. but yeah yall think kyrie finna end up in jail or get away with it?

and if does get away with it, what y'all think he finna do?

ok im gone now-