𝟎𝟑. the lady and her six cats

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | ❛ THE LADY AND HER SIX CATS ❜

----------------------

YOU LET OUT a heavy sigh, the sound of your exhausted and sore feet slapping against the pavement were heard as you walked down the sidewalk towards you house. Two brown bags were in both of your arms as you held your grocery bags. You couldn't wait to dig into your ham sandwich.

As you were about to pass the same alley you always didn't pay attention too, a sound lured you to stop. An interesting sound but a sound that was quite familiar to people.

A cat's panicking meow.

Your feet halted as your grocery bags shifted in your arms, causing the meow sound to stop. Your head tilted and your body awkwardly pivoted to the side as you faced the alleyway's entrance, the other side of the area being a dead-end. Right there, where your eyes gazed upon, was a box.

A cardboard brown box that kept shifting, as if something was inside and moving around. You raised an eyebrow at the box and cautiously lowered your grocery bags onto the ground, making sure they stay upright. Walking deeper into the alleyway, you carefully grabbed your pocket knife from your jean pocket, palming the handle in your grip. You always carried a pocket knife, incase you get jumped or mugged on.

Crouching down, you flinched when the box jerked to the side once more settling down as more sounds of cat meows were heard. You could tell there were more than one, for you could pick out the multiple tones of the hisses and growls that erupted in the box. Slowly, you grabbed the box's side and pulled it closer to you. Immediately, the meows stopped. Eyes wide, you opened the box flaps and couldn't help but gasp at the sight before you.

Cats.

More than one, more than two, and more than three.

Six cats sat there in the box, awkwardly wrapped around one another as they were squished together in a heated and crowded space. They were of various sizes and unique colors - colors you've never seen on a cat before. Your eyes picked out purple, red, and blue fur before a certain large gray cat began hissing and growling up at you, threatening to swat his claws.

This can not be happening right now. You thought, your jaw dropping in shock as you eyed the rest of the cats. On the side, or rather, near the corner of the box, you could see a tiny bird being squished by a faint blue cat. Your eyebrows softened at the sight, both in sympathy and confusion. Poor bird. He probably got stuck in there. Maybe I should pull him out...

Many emotions and thoughts filled your mind as one of your hands carefully lowered into the box, reaching for the bird who began squawking in panic. A similar faint blue cat with a weird visor on his head whipped around and began batting your hand with his claws, ears spiking up proudly as he shuffled closer towards his bird, not hurting it.

"Ow!" You yelped, drawing your hand back out as you cradled it to your chest. The cat had scratched you and you felt the familiar feeling of blood being drawn on the tip of your pointer finger. Sipping the iron-tasted blood off with your tongue, you glared at the cats who began lowly hissing up at you.

Poor things...these cats need help. Sympathy and pity washed over you. Maybe I should take them home and find a rescue shelter tomorrow.

You had already came to a choice as you closed the box flaps once more before lifting the box with your minor strength, your arms buckiling at the weight the cats carried. The six cats began howling in fear, moving around as their weight shifted and the box flap lifted up multiple times. You gently pushed the flap down once more.

"Calm down, kitties!" You whispered to the cats, awkwardly bending down to grab your two other grocery bags. You were just grateful you didn't shop that much, or else bringing everything back home would be difficult. "I'm going to take you somewhere safe! I promise!"

Your reassuring words only made the cats more fearful as their yowls and movements grew louder, all the way to your house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"She's kidnapping us!" Starscream yowled loudly in panic, drowning out the human's words.

"Don't panic." Shockwave grunted, earning a tail-slap to his face by a certain blue mech who was struggling to hold in his weight. "Breakdown! Stop moving so much!"

"I'm sorry!" Breakdown apologized immediately, still shuffling around in panic. He couldn't believe he was getting kidnapped by humans, again. "It's just so...so...uncomfortable in here!"

"Ow! Breakdown-" Knockout yelped, turning to growl at the mech's fluffy side as his face was practically squished up by the wall. "Get your aft out of my face!"

"Stop moving around so much, all of you!" Megatron snapped angrily, his claws unsheathing in and out as he resisted the urge to spring out of the box to attack the human girl. Shockwave had insisted they waited patiently until they had a chance to successfully escape.

"Where is she taking us?" Breakdown whimpered nervously, accidentally stepping on Soundwave's tail who batted a paw on his muzzle.

"I presume we are going to her home." Shockwave answered logically.

"'somewhere safe', my fluffy aft." Starscream scoffed, shifting slightly so that his face was turned towards Megatron's fluffy chest instead of Shockwave's curled-up hackles.

"Paitence, Starscream." Megatron growled, causing the second in command to flinch as Knokcout's tail hit his ear. The box slipped slightly as the girl yelped, struggling with all the movement. "We will escape as soon as she opens the box. She is holding something heavy on the flap, I can feel it."

The Decepticats all mewed quietly in agreement - except for Soundwave and Lazerbeak who stayed silent and gave a nod. The silence didn't end for everyone though as the six cats began shifting again, desperately trying to find a comfortable spot while being cramped together.

~ Please vote! More votes mean more chapters!