𝟐𝟏. scary nights

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 | ❛ SCARY NIGHTS ❜

----------------------

"I think you're stalling, human."

"First, don't call me 'human', I have a name, y'know? Second, I'm not stalling! I really do want to help you guys become Cyber-whats-it-called-again!"

"Oh really?" Megatron scowled at you from where he sat beside your curled-up form on the couch. "Then what are we doing right now?"

"Movie night!" You cried proudly, taking the large bowl of popcorn that you had freshly buttered in front of you. Settling the bowl comfortably in your lap, you swiped the TV remote from your side and immediately began scrolling at the options displayed in front of you.

"Movie night; why did it have to be movie night." Megatron muttered to himself, rolling his eyes as he resisted the urge to sink his claws into the couch cushions. Last time he did that, he earned a spray bottle in his face; and while he was accustomed to water in his Cybertronian form, his cat body was not. Since he was a large cat with a lot of fur, it meant that it took longer for him to dry when wet, and it made him feel heavier and stiff. "Are you even sick!?"

"'Course, well, a bit." You took a bite of your popcorn, scrolling through Netflix to find a good movie. You earned another glare, to which you quickly shrugged at. "I'm healing, okay!? Knockout said so, as well as I."

"Knockout is not a human medic!" Megatron snarled angrily, turning to glance at Soundwave in hopes of having someone to back him up. However, it was no luck, for Soundwave was eagerly scrolling through your laptop with Shockwave, the TIC showing the scientist how to hack money into your bank account.

During the time of the Decepticats staying with you; everyone, especially Soundwave, had noticed your lack of wealth. Immediately, he had began trying to hack money into your account without getting caught, and would promise to add in at least $1 million dollars into your profile every few weeks, to not seem suspicious. While the idea seemed tempting at first, you had declined the generous offer, being the kind and over-caring person you were. However, the visored mech wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Perhaps, my lord, but the internet does provide good resources." Knockout pointed out, his tone distant as he and Breakdown were focused on 'car-washes' on your phone. "I was able to learn how to cure a heart attack within five minutes on a photo-moving tutorial!"

"It's called a video, darling, a video." You mused mockingly in your best polish accent, to which Knockout glared at in amusement. Seeing everyone glued to their own screens — Starscream just now joining you guys after a potty break — you immediately took the devices away, resulting in caterwauls of disagreement. "Okay, no electronics! Now, pick a genre. Fantasy, Romance, Comedy, or Horror?"

"Horror." They all chimed together, to which you slightly smirked at. You weren't a scaredy-cat to horror movies, though you slightly were embarrassed when you would jump fifty meters in the air and scream at the top of your lungs by the most ridiculous jump-scares.

Picking your favorite horror movie, you settled down and made sure all the lights and curtains were off, immediately letting the movie play as you ate your popcorn, sometimes even giving the cats a taste of catnip as they became engrossed with the movie.

Deep in the movie, both Knockout and Starscream had screamed with high-pitched voices at a jump-scare filled with a gory scene, which made you jump from their frightened yell. Unfortunately, while flinching from the two cat's yelps, you had accidentally spilled popcorn on Megatron. Let's just say, when he growls, it sounded like a devil coming to take your soul. You had to even get up to get a bandaid for your bleeding finger!

By the end of the show, Megatron, Shockwave, and Soundwave were unfazed - claiming that it didn't meet the expectations of 'scary'. Meanwhile, you, Breakdown, Knockout, and Starscream were shivering like leaves in the wind, their fur spiked up in fear.

While cleaning up the mess with the spilt popcorn and the urine-stained cushions (yes, Starscream did leak some 'transmission fluids'), Megatron had approached you while everyone headed off to wherever they pleased. You looked up from where you were vacuuming the popcorn bits, mostly because you were feeling a bit better. You turned off the machine and turned towards the warlord.

"Megatron?" You looked at his troubled expression. "What's up?"

"Perhaps another day we could watch another horror show? I quite liked it." His tone was strained and stiff, as if he was hesitant to even admit liking, or finding interest in something. Your eyes widened at this before your face shifted into a sly smirk, making Megatron glare up at you. "Of course, after you help us find a way to return back to our true forms."

"Of course." You mocked, receiving another glare followed by a smile. A genuine smile, one you hadn't seen before on his cute-cat face. Wait...what? You felt a few butterflies flutter in your stomach as Megatron stalked off, leaving you to your thoughts.

~ Please vote! More votes mean more chapters!