𝟏𝟒. walk o'clock

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | ❛ WALK O'CLOCK ❜

----------------------

TODAY WAS A weekday, meaning the town would be active as always and you would be inside your warm and heated home like normal.

Usually, you would be sitting at your dining table, deep in your thoughts as you wrote in your journal. Now, you spent your Saturday cleaning stinky kitty boxes. Sighing while scrunching up your nose in disgust, you shifted the scooper, allowing the small cat poop to fall into your double-layered bag at your side.

At first, your cats were cautious at the idea of dumping their aftermaths in a box, and really, they thought it was absurd. But after many meals of soup and cat food, their stomachs churned with an unfamiliar feeling to the point that they had to give in. Because, honestly, they didn't want to get yelled out like Breakdown did when he landed some poop on the floor.

Let's just say...Breakdown wasn't the same after the lecture you gave him.

Not only were you disgusted at the job of cleaning cat poop, but you were bored. Sure, you could write and search for opening job applications on your computer, but you had nothing fun or exciting to do. The Decepticats were the same.

They were sprawled around the house, some upstairs and some downstairs.

Nose scrunching at the stench, you placed the final cat poop in the bag and immediately began tying it up. While setting in new kitty litter, a bored looking Starscream approached your crouched form.

"Hello there, Screamers," you greeted, catching sight of the lithe gray cat in the corner of your eye. Starscream seemed to glare at the nickname, causing you to smirk knowingly.

I'm mean...it fits him, right? After venturing your cats's personality's and expressions and interests, you came up with nicknames for them.

For Starscream, it was obviously Screamers. Knockout, you weren't exactly sure, he seemed to enjoy 'K.O'. Breakdown, Mr. Fluffy. Soundwave, slenderman. Shockwave, uhhh...you were going to call him 'One-Eye' but decided against it - Shockwave's temporary nickname was 'Bill-Nye'. And for Megatron...well you kept his nicknames secret, because whenever you would say it allowed....let's just say your legs would be damaged for a while. (Not that kind of way LOL).

"Need something?" You asked the waiting cat patiently, but received no answer - like always. You stood up and began carrying your trash bag filled with cat poop to your front door. Starscream perked up and followed you. You glanced down at him while sliding on your slippers that were waiting near the door. "Bored? How 'bout you come walk this disgusting poop to the trash can with me?"