𝟐𝟑. pet show

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | ❛ PET SHOW ❜

----------------------

"I'm starting to regret this idea."

"Oh, hush up, Megs."

"Don't call me that."

Currently, in your house, in the bathroom downstairs, two stools were propped up against the bathroom sink where a square mirror was pinned to the wall. Megatron sat on one stool and Knockout sat on the other stool, the warlord wearing a horrified expression while the medic looked amused.

Disgusted and frightened, Megatron stared at his reflection in the mirror. The poor warlord's cat face had face paint on him. Pink makeup face paint. And while it was the definition of horrible for the warlord, it was beautiful for you and Knockout. Considering how you weren't good at drawing, you thought your painting skills were perfect. Though, Knockout and you couldn't stop laughing at how Megatron was looking.

You were aiming for a bride look for the scary mech, and you had halfway succeeded with Megatron being cooperative. Though, he was seriously regretting allowing this to happen. Hot pink fake lipstick were in the shape of a heart on Megatron's scarred cat lips, matching peach eyeshadow above his eyelashes as makeup blush hid his real blush on his fluffy cheeks. Megatron's large, fluffy body was hugged tightly in a white bride's cat wedding dress; his fluffy gray fur left out to give off the 'beauty' vibes. A white veil was placed on top of Megatron's head, covering his ears.

While you and Knockout were shivering with laughter, trying to hide it but failing miserably, Megatron had turned to glare at you

While you and Knockout were shivering with laughter, trying to hide it but failing miserably, Megatron had turned to glare at you. The rest of the Decepticons were sitting down on the ground, staring up at their leader in horror and amusement. They too, resisted the urge to laugh.