𝟎𝟖. hungry?

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | ❛ HUNGRY? ❜

----------------------

BY THE END of the song, you had already pulled up into your garage and closed the large door. You opened the garage door that led inside your house, your cats padding in as they seemed to let out a sigh of exhaustion. You smiled down at them, placing your shopping bags on the island counter.

"Excellent voices!" You congratulated with a soft laugh before a smell drew you away from the tired kitties. The smell was of your delicious chicken noodle soup, the steam going off from the Crockpot as it whistled in the air like a train. It was ready. You almost drooled at the smell as the scent wafted in the air, causing your kitties to perk their heads up and mew loudly as they followed you, their bellies rumbling.

"Yes, yes, I know! You are all hungry!" You whisper-shouted over the noise, quickly grabbing yourself a bowl from the cabinet and setting out six cat food bowls for the kitties and one bird feeder bowl. You had never seen the small raven fly before so you had settled to get a ground feeder.

Opening up the Crockpot, you began scooping a scoop of chicken noodle soup in each bowl - all while trying not to trip yourself as all your cats began circling at your feet, their fur and tail tickling your bare legs. You had only wore a gray t-shirt and black tennis shorts, since today was so hot outside.

"Patience! Patience!" You whined, though your voice was drowned as their begging grew louder. Soundwave however remained silent - too silent, to the point you shivered as you could feel his gaze on you. "Okay! Done!"

They perked up in excitement, following you eagerly as you carried two bowls to each trip. You set down the first two bowls down on your dining room's floor. The first two bowls were Starscream and Megatron's, Starscream's having a white stripe while Megatron had a dark gray stripe. The second two bowls had a red stripe going around it, that one being Knockout's as he immediately claimed it. The second bowl had a milky blue stripe, that one being Breakdown. The third and therefore the last of two bowls were Shockwave and Soundwave's, one having a dark purple stripe and the other having a bright magenta stripe. Shockwave's was the dark purple and Soundwave's was the bright magenta. Lastly, you set the bird feeder on the ground beside Soundwave's bowl as Lazerbeak immediatly began feasting on the short supply of bird food.

You stood proudly over your temporary pets, hands on hips as your eyes flickered over them. The only sound in the dining room was of everyone eating, your soft chewing barely heard underneath the six cat's obnoxious chewing and lapping. You sighed proudly, enjoying the warm liquid going down your throat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When stepping out of the car and going into the house, the Decepticats had temporarily forgotten about their embarrassing sing-along, their embarrassment replaced with hunger as their tanks - stomachs - began growling.

At first, they thought that they were all going to die in cat bodies and join the Allspark, just because of how starving they were. But their hunger were immediately quenched by the delicious stew they were currently lapping at. Well, everyone by Megatron, who stubbornly refused to eat off the ground like a pet.

"B-But...it's s-so g-good!" Knockout exclaimed, muzzle in bowl as he found it difficult to talk while swallowing mouthfuls of soup.

"Delicious!" Breakdown remarked.

"Best thing I've ever eaten." Starscream sighed, whiskers twitching with excited anticipation as he focused on chewing the large piece of chicken.

"Doubt it." Megatron sneered, muzzle curled up to reveal sharp dentas.

"It would be logical if you would eat, Lord Megatron." Shockwave urged politely, his hackles bunched as he stood in a sitting down position. Though he found it difficult to eat without a mouth, he somehow found a way to digest it.

"I will refuse to kneel over and bow to a mere human!" The warlord meowed defiantly, fur spiking up in anger. Though, hunger seemed to weaken him as the usual fight in his eyes dimmed.

He was exhausted from shopping and walking around for so long, and especially hungry. It was surprising how fast he could lose his energy in a feline's body, and within thirty minutes too! He hadn't eaten since yesterday - which was in his Cybertronian form - for he couldn't exactly find a proper time to fuel his tanks. He seriously regretted not taking his afternoon refuel.

"Does that mean I can eat your bowl?" Starscream asked eagerly though shyly, already inching towards the still filled dark gray striped bowl.

"No!"

The second in command flinched and backed away, going back to licking up the steaming chicken broth that went down his cat throat with heat tickling his intestines. It warmed him up, despite the day already being hot.

"My lord, if you don't eat then you will be weaker." Knockout voiced boldly, concern tickling his tone as he looked up momentarily to glance at the fuming warlord whose red optics narrowed down on. "We need to keep our strength up. Doc's orders from here on out."

Megatron sighed heavily and rolled his eyes with annoyance. Soundwave's visor showing vocal recording lines attracted his attention as he turned to his communication chief and his most trusted companion.

"Need - energy. Refuel - my lord." Soundwave encouraged through different recordings, his visor showing the vocal cords as they spiked up and down at his mono toned and recorded voice.

For those of you who are unaware, Soundwave had taken the vow of silence, meaning he couldn't ever speak nor take his visor off again. He communicated through recordings he received from everyday activities.

"Fine!" He spat stubbornly, though his ears softened at Soundwave's speaking. Though it wasn't his real voice, Megatron always seemed to brighten up whenever he was near Soundwave - his most trusted advisor. Even if it was 1%.

Angrily stepping forward, he squatted down and began feeding himself, ignoring the looks of amusement from his crew and definitely ignoring the feeling of how good this soup was.

~ Please vote! More votes mean more chapters!