𝟏𝟑. catnip catastrophe

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | ❛ CATNIP CATASTROPHE ❜

----------------------

IT HAD BEEN a week since you had signed those adoption papers. So far, life with the cats were good and you were slowly adjusting to the feeling of a visor piercing your back every time you turn around. It was indeed very creepy when you had to go to the bathroom. It was like you still felt Soundwave's stare on you even after you closed the bathroom door.

Annyyywaayyyyyyys; you were currently sitting on your couch in the living room, your journal book propped up on your curled up knees. The ball point of your pen tapped on the sheet of paper, that being the only sound in the quiet living room as you silently tried to think of book plot ideas. Writing block had been hitting you hard, making it even more difficult to think since you currently had a red cat pawing your side.

You sighed and glanced down towards Knockout who was looking for some attention. He perked up as you two made eye contact, only for that to end abruptly as you turned back to your notebook.

"I'm sorry Knockout, but I can't pay attention to you right now." You apologized softly, drawing a few lazy loops on the side of your still empty paper. Knockout seemed to frown, but you were oblivious to it. "Maybe later, okay? Go play with Starscream or something..."

Knockout huffed angrily, his tail flicking back and forth as his gaze glared into the side of your face. He had been watching you sit on the couch for 2 hours without any physical movement. You had seemed to be in a daze as time passed by without you knowing. He hated the lack of attention he was receiving lately, and when Knockout wants something he doesn't have, he usually got it.

Defiantly, Knockout pawed your side once more, but you had just given him a quick pet on the head before going back to staring at your notebook. Rolling his eyes, he quickly lunged into your lap, causing you to yelp in surprise. Knockout easily settled himself down, ignoring the shocked look on your face as he curled up in your warm arms.

You groaned. "Knockout!! I said I don't have- you know what? Nevermind..." you trailed off, watching as Knockout laid on his side, giving you a small glance that had a demand in his familiar look. You knew what it was and immediately you went to gently brushing the cat's soft fur. 'Pet me, now'.

You smiled softly at Knockout's cute behavior, allowing a small chuckle to pass your lips. You've heard of clingy cats before, but never ones that needed attention that badly. Knockout smirked devilishly as he saw your smile and immediately released a purr, causing a grin to spread on your face.