𝟎𝟗. morning furballs

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | ❛ MORNING FURBALLS ❜

----------------------

YOU HAD ALWAYS had a habit of waking up on time, whether you be late to something or early. Usually, you would wake up to an alarm you had set on your phone.

But instead of a phone alarm waking you up, you were waken up by cat meows.

You let out a weak groan of exhaustion, your eyes still pinned shut as you tried to allow the darkness to envelope you once more. However, you were interrupted by scattered meows and the heavy weight of a cat on your chest, stomach and leg area.

"Noooo...I want to sleeepppp..." you whined, covering your face with your pillow once more. The meows seemed to cease before they began once more, this time louder. You groaned loudly, though it was muffled over the sound of shuffling pawsteps. "Fine! Fine! FINE! I'm up! I'm up! Happy?"

Tiredly, you slowly sat up, eyes halfway opened as your vision was still foggy with sleep. In your blurry vision though, you saw Breakdown sniffing your face curiously, his pupiless yellow eyes blinking in awe. Behind Breakdown, a few ways back, Knockout was curled up in a cinnamon roll position, the sound of his tongue licking his fur making you slightly shocked at how much he had been paying attention to his coat. Somewhere on your leg laid a hungry Starscream who was meowing loudly.

"Good morning, kitties." You mumbled, still tired as you reached up to scratch behind Breakdown's ear. He seemed to like it as he purred and leaned into your touch.

However, your hand dropped, causing Breakdown to yelp in surprise as he fell at the lack of momentum - causing the poor wrecker to fall sideways and slide off the bed.

Looking back up at you curiously, Breakdown noticed that you were now wide awake - your eyes widened and your jaw slackened open in disbelief. Not understanding what you were so shocked about, Breakdown followed your gaze and found himself disgusted at the sight.

Knockout, who had ceased in his grooming, was now bent over with his own mouth agape as he suddenly found himself choking. A loud and cringing sound of gurgling escaped his vocal cords as he began retching, desperately gagging as he felt something build up in his throat.

"KNOCKOUT! NO!" You began waving your hands at the struggling red cat, your voice rising up in a yell as you drew Starscream's, Breakdown's, and the rest of your cat's attention. Megatron, Shockwave, and Soundwave decided to sleep downstairs - same thing with Lazerbeak.