𝟎𝟓. cooking

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | ❛ COOKING ❜

----------------------

'WHAT DO CATS eat?' you thumb-typed into your phone's google, pacing in the kitchen as you constantly kept glancing up at the kitties sitting on your couch. You could hear small meows coming from them as they seemed to be communicating with each other.

You knew the cats were going to be hungry, if not starving, so you decided to go ahead and cook some lunch for all of them. And yourself, of course.

It was 3:50 and you needed to cook something fast for the poor starving chimps. Not only that, you had to search for other shelters as well - cheaper shelters too. You needed to figure out what to do with a cat - a whole clan of them, and how to nurture them to health. You didn't know if they carried diseases or were injured, but you were sure they weren't. You couldn't see no wounds on them, as far as you could tell.

Not only did you need to feed them, you need to at least manner them up a bit. Having them escape 24/7 was not working out for you or your lazy legs either.

A list of options popped up and you scrolled through them, not reading it properly as you only took a glimpse of the bolded text.

Ah-ha, your mind cheered. Perfect.

There was a recipe for a soup that had caught your eye - a chicken noodle soup. It was both cat, dog, and human friendly. You remembered when you were little that you would always liked to eat soup, and your belly rumbled softly to emphasize your hunger.

You quickly scrolled through the recipe list, a sigh of satisfaction escaping your lips as you noticed that you had all the ingredients. Opening up your cabinets, you grabbed all the needed seasonings - as well as all the vegetables from your fridge. At this point, you had been moving like Flash within the kitchen, and you almost giggled as an image of a red and orange trail blaze following behind you popped in your head.

You leaned your phone on a tiny wood stand beside the stovetop with the recipe of the chicken noodle soup brightened on the screen. Carefully, you followed the steps, unaware that six cats were watching you. Grabbing out a pot and some stirring utensils, you began to boil the chicken broth and got in a cooking attitude.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The six Decepticats eyed you warily as you began cooking, moving around the kitchen with such expertly speed that nobody would've guessed you were a beginner in cooking. As they studied you with such precision, Megatron and Shockwave were having a conversation.