𝟐𝟐. lonely fights

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 | ❛ LONELY FIGHTS ❜

----------------------

"Okay, so, I think I found a way to get you guys back to your usual self." You slowed down from your jog into a walk as you and your cats turned down a sidewalk with trees that gave you cooling shadows compared to the natural heat.

"Oh?" Megatron perked up his ears, now interested as he swiveled his head to glance at you. "And what has your human processor thought of now?"

"I'm going to ignore you said that," you deadpanned before brightening again. "So you guys said something about following the human charges to the Autobot base, right? Something about a groundbridge too. So, what if we just stalk them and wait until a groundbridge appears? And then...WHAM! Go into the groundbridge and you guys are home."

"Oh, yeah! Of course that's going to work!" Starscream exclaimed sarcastically, pretending to be excited. "Just wait and stalk the Autobots for days and then follow them into a groundbridge! Then we'll eat cupcakes and rainbows on the other side! I can't wait."

You frowned at his obviousness and turned back to Megatron, who looked both annoyed at your request and angered at Starscream's mocking. "What did I say wrong? How is my plan not going to work?"

"You incompetent fool!" Megatron growled, turning to glare dangerously at you. You almost flinched but glared back instead. "Of course that's not going to work! I seriously doubt that Optimus would risk engaging a groundbridge in a town filled with humans, especially when we — the Decepticons — haven't done any tasks. I trust Dreadwing to continue the mining for Energon activity, but nothing else without my say-so! The Autobots are probably dead from boredom back at their stupid, hidden base!"

You halted, harshly tugging the leashes towards you which elicited a few strained gasps from most of them. Crouching down swiftly in a shaded area, you gave each of them — mostly Megatron — an angry glare. "You know, I can just not help you. I could just drop this leash right now and let you guys get lost and starve, or worst, get run over by a car! After all, you guys are called the Decepticons. Aren't you trying to destroy my planet?" You pointed a finger towards Megatron's fluffy chest.

"We don't need you!" Megatron spat angrily, causing his crew of Decepticons to stare at him with horror, as if he was crazy. "It was your fault in the first place to pick up that dumb box with us in it anyways!"

Your eyes widened and you allowed a scoff to fly past your lips. "My fault!? It's your fault for drinking that stupid potion!"

"Actually, it's a serum—"