12

" I love your mom,".
"Yup she's quite the woman, that's what I love about her," said Ginny.
"Do you guys have anything to wear?" asked Ginny as she looked at herself in front of the mirror, trying on clothes. We were getting ready for dinner.

"It seems like I've grown since last Christmas, and my clothes are a bit umm too small" the redhead sighed as she flopped onto the bed.

I looked over at Hermione and silently giggled, "I have some clothes" I signed to Hermione. I sat up from the bed went over to my luggage and took out a shirt, I tapped the girl's knee, and Ginny sat up. Her eyes widened as soon as she saw what I was holding and grabbed the shirt and hugged me tightly. "Oh my god Evelyn thank you so much!" Ginny ran to the bathroom. "How in the world, you have so many clothes, and I know for a fact you didn't get them in Diagon Alley" Hermione chuckled.

"A true girl never reveals her secrets" I winked at her.

~~~

"Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Christmas" the cheerful voice of Mrs.Weasley echoed throughout the hallways of the Order, everyone stood around the dining table, standing up and waiting for Mrs.Weasley to hand out her gifts. "Sit down, everybody, sit down, that's it, now presents," she said.

She handed out the presents, and I saw Hermione looking eagerly at Ron waiting to see him open his present, she tried to hide her smile, and I nudged her slightly, smirking at her for staring hard. I looked around my surroundings, noticing something was missing, someone to be specific, Harry.

"I want to see your faces," Molly said eagerly.
"Try it on"
"Thanks, mum, it's perfect," said Ron looking unsure at the grey sweater, without sleeves and a big R in red crocheted in the front. Both of the twins and Ginny have gotten similar scarfs and began to wrap them around their necks, Hermione received a purple beanie. Evelyn was the last one to get her present from Mrs.Weasley.

"Here you go darling, you know when I heard you were coming, I quickly began crocheting something for you, I hope you enjoy it sweetheart " She smiled warmly and I began to open my present. I opened the box and saw a cute bright blue sweater with long sleeves with a big E in the middle. It was perfect, I had never gotten such a gift before, I stood up and hugged Molly.

As soon as we parted, I raised my hand placed it on top of my chin, and moved it slightly down. thank you, I signed. "Now, no need to thank me, now come on don't bring me to tears, seat down young lady, eat," Molly said, in the corner of my eye she wiped her tears, I began to put on the sweater and made my way back to my sit.
"You look beautiful Evelyn" complemented Ginny. I blushed.

Harry's Pov:

I made my way downstairs where everyone was eating, no one seemed to have noticed me walk in. My gaze made its way towards Evelyn, she sat there looking breathtaking as always, she wore a giant bright blue sweater that Mrs. Weasley had made for her. It made her look cute, her hair was perfect as always. I stared at her even more, but soon my time had run out when she turned to face me. She smiled at me, I love that smile of hers.

I slowly made my way towards the table, catching the other's attention.
"There you are!" the voice of Miss Weasley, made me turn my attention away from her.
"Happy Christmas" she hugged me.
"Thank you" I chuckled at her, and she handed me a red box.
"Lovely to have you with us again," she said. Evelyn smiled at me and I smiled at her. 
"Now, let's raise a toast for the only and only Harry Potter, without whom I'd be here," said Mr. Weasley.
"To Harry Potter" they cheered. Evelyn looked confused.
"To Harry," said a calm deep voice behind me that sounded familiar. I turned around to see my godfather Sirius Black, I went up to him and hugged him.
"Come on boy, let's eat, and in the meantime why don't you introduce me to your girlfriend" he winked at me.
"What, no she's not my girlfriend, she's just a very good friend of ours" I stuttered turning a bit pink.
"Oh c'mon quit lying boy, I've heard quite the stories, now don't make me wait, what's her name?" he tapped on both of my shoulders, guiding me next to Evelyn.

End of Harry's POV

"Evelyn, this is Sirius Black, my godfather" announced Harry, making me turn and look up, I stood up to see a tall bearded man, with medium black curly hair.
"Sirius Black, this Evelyn Blackwood" explained Harry. He looks oddly familiar. Ohhh so that must be the other voice I heard.

I quickly picked up my notebook and began writing Nice To Meet You, Sirius it said. I smiled warmly at Sirius, although his expression seemed rather off.

As if he wanted to say something. but something was holding him back. He seemed lost, I furrowed my eyebrows. Is he alright? He stayed silent for a couple more seconds, his eyes not leaving mine, I looked down avoiding his eyes. His eyes were dark and full of resentment. I fiddled with my thumbs.

"Sirius, is something wrong?" asked Harry. I looked up.
"Um no, sorry you kind of remind me of someone," he said. My mother. Can you tell? I wanted to lash out.
"Yes, indeed it is" he spoke out of a sudden. Did he just say yes?

"I mean, it's a pleasure to meet you Evelyn, Merry Christmas, and welcome to the Order," Sirius said rapidly, my heart thumping faster than ever. I could feel his too, I nodded.

"We'll go on you two eat, I will be upstairs," said Sirius, we sat down and began eating. Something odd about that guy, I've seen him before, but I can't place where. His name is Sirius Black. It sounds just like my father's. That same voice. Those same eyes. It couldn't be.

-
-
-

-

-
-

-

-
𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭✔️