17

She tapped onto Fred's shoulder, he looked towards her rapidly, she pointed to the chaos surrounding the trio. It was not fun anymore, Fred understood and made their way toward them. Once landing she hurriedly made her way towards them.

Evelyn tapped Hermione's shoulder rapidly, and she looked at her frantically. She stared back in despair, she looked at Harry once again. He seemed to regain his consciousness, sweat dripping down his face.
"I don't know what happened he just suddenly fell down to the ground" not noticing Harry began to murmur a few words.
"What?" he gained both girls attention. Evelyn looked at the girl in a puzzled way, Harry began to stand up, still tumbling up a bit.
"Slow down Harry, are you alright man?" Ron asked helping his friend stand up.
Without a second thought, the Ravenclaw girl made her way toward her friend and stood in front of him, she close the gap between them and quickly tip-toed to give her a better look. She raised her hand and carefully placed it around his face, her eyes rapidly and carefully looking up at him and inspecting his face.

Harry froze on his feet, he carefully avoided any eye contact with her, his cheeks reddening a slight shade of pink. The trio stood there in shock, as for Evelyn she stood on her tippy-toes dumbfounded noticing the stares her friends were giving her.

"Y-yeah Ron I'-m fin-ne, really I've got to go," Harry stuttered as he fixed his glasses. The quiet girl silently backed down a bit on her feet and walked back to where Hermione had stood.
"Where, are you stupid or something, or did you just forgot you fainted a couple second ago, you're in no position to go anywhere ." Hermione scolded.
"Hermione, I didn't just pass out, I had another vision" the boy began rapidly speaking.
"Sirius was it?" Ron asked.
"Yes, follow me"

——

The trio alongside Evelyn  ran inside the hallways of the castle, running up the stairs, Harry had explain that he had a vision of Sirius and Voldemort, in the Ministry once again.
"Harry are you sure?" asked Hermione.
" I saw it, it's just like with Mr.Weasley, it's the door I'd been dreaming about, I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before, Sirius said Voldemort was after something, something he didn't have the last time, in the Department of Mysteries"
"Harry, please, just listen" Hermione pleaded, they stopped at the top of the stairs.
"What if Voldemort meant for you to see this?"
"What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?" she asked in concern. Hermione remembered all the awful that happened the previous years at the Wizard tournament, she feared the feeling of losing her best friend.
"What am I supposed to do, let him die?" asked Harry irritated.
"Come on Hermione, he's the only family I've got" he continued.
"What do we do?" asked Ron, both girls nodding their heads in agreement.
"We'll have to use the Floo Network," said Harry, they soon began running up the stairs once again.
"Umbridge?" Evelyn tugged onto Hermione's robe as soon as they arrived outside Umbridge's office. Harry turned to look at the girl whose eyes were filled with worry, he slowly walked up to her.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be okay" the boy reassured.

"I won't let anything happen to you, to any of us" he looked at the girl once more before breaking contact.

"Come on you love birds, we don't have enough time before Umbridge comes back," said Hermione as she walked up to Umbridge's door and took out her wand from her robe. She carefully placed her wand facing the keyhole and cast the alohomora spell.

Harry entered first the others followed behind, Evelyn stood at the entrance of the door surprised at how pink the room was. The wall to the left of the door was filled with frames of Umbrdige's cat, each cat seemed to mind their own business, some hissed.

Harry crouched down in front of the fireplace, which right away went up into green flames "Alert the Order if you can" he said to Hermione and Ron, Evelyn made her way to where her friends stood.

"Are you mental? we're going with you" said Ron.

"It's too dangerous," said Harry as he stood up staring at his friends. Evelyn silently began to write something in her notebook, Ron noticed and nudged his friend in the shoulder and pointed to the Ravenclaw girl.

"What is it, Evelyn?" Harry asked.
The girl carefully flipped her small notebook, We're all in this together it read.
"Evelyn's right," said Hermione.
"They're right mate, you can't do this alone, well ask the others as well to help"
"What's the point in arguing then" admitted Harry defeatedly.
"That you are" A loud squeaky voice interrupted them. All of them turned around to face a dirty annoyed Umbridge. A dirty smug plastered all over her face, her hand gripping her wand, turning white, she glared at them.

-

-

-

"Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl!" said Draco in a short hot-tempered tone as he entered alongside Neville. He pushed Neville in front making him stumble a bit, holding him by the wrists, he had his wand pointing to his back. He pushed Neville where the others including Ginny and Luna stood, still being held by the other members of the inquisitorial squad.

Evelyn looked at Neville, and she gave him a small smile, although she knew she couldn't do anything, all she could was give them a small reassuring smile. Which seemed to work since he gave her one in return, although their small contact was interrupted by another member of the squad holding her forcefully tightly in her arm, she silently wince in pain.

She hated the feeling of being held against her own will, and she surely hated the fact that she couldn't do anything. She slightly closed her eyes and tried to ignore the contact, she knew what she was getting herself into, damn it, it's not like I'm going to run away, she thought.

Draco stared at her best friend being held tight by one of his friends, although he knew what he was doing was for the best. He hated the fact that Evelyn was among the things that were coming across his plans, he didn't want to get her in trouble, and he surely didn't want to hurt her. He just couldn't quite understand why she kept involving herself with the trio, with Potter especially.

Umbridge slightly bowed down a bit to meet face-to-face with Harry, he sat in a chair, his hands being tied up. He dripped small sweat as he saw Neville walk in, he licked his lips in anticipation, he didn't know what to do, he was stuck and all he could think was that he kept getting Evelyn in trouble. He knew she didn't like being in uncomfortable situations, he just wanted to be done with this.

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" she asked.
"No," said Harry right away.
"Liar" she responded, slapping him hard, which had taken the others by surprise.
Let me go, Evelyn tried to shuffle herself out of Slytherin's grip. She couldn't bare it anymore, she couldn't let the others get hurt.

"Evelyn don't" She heard Draco's whisper calm and deep voice, making the girl stop her movements. She looked over at Draco, he gave her a warning look. He looked behind the girl and to the person holding her, and slightly moving his head to side, sending some type of signal. Slowly the person holding Evelyn, slowly let loose of the girl.
Thank you.