16

Evelyn made her way to her common room alone, she slightly blushed at herself remembering the earlier events. He looks cute especially when he's blushing.

I wanted to kiss him.
Wait-
What-
What are you thinking?
Do I like Potter?
No, I can't
He's just a friend, and friends care for each other. That's it

Evelyn shook her head, she decided to ignore her thoughts and make her way to her common room.
"Perhaps, isn't when a boy walks a beautiful young lady to her common room he's considered a gentleman" A flattering men's boy perked the girl's ear.

She turned around to face the tall redheads, the Weasley twins staring at her. She seemed puzzled, she didn't know who was who.
Her lips turned into an upward smile. She nodded.
"I'm Fred" The left one raised his hand, in the form of a salute.

"I'm George," he said as he bowed his head.
"Wanna pull an unforgettable night?" Fred asked as he nudged his twin brother and winked at him. They both had mischievous smiles, they turned to face the quiet girl, waiting for her reaction.

The girl looked at the twins cautiously. She knew they were fun to hang around, seeing how they acted around the golden trio, but the girl didn't know how much fun they would have. She fiddled with her fingers aggressively, scratching her sweaty palms, although they didn't itch. suck it up, Evelyn  

She nodded.                                                                                                                                                                         "Right then,"
"Follow us," said Fred. Without processing what she had just gotten herself into, Fred grabbed her hand catching her off guard. She stumbled to her feet, George on the other hand laughed, and she stood between them both. She looked like a lost puppy between them, they explained what their prank was going to be.

"Isn't it too risky?" she tapped George's back. The three of them stood in the courtyard, they were setting up the fireworks.
"Trust us darling, when you're with us, if anything your sound and safe no need to be scared," Fred said as he read the note.

"Now come on, hop on my back and hold onto one of these," he said handing her a firework. She slowly made her way to Fred, he stood steady on his broomstick. She carefully hopped behind his back, slowly wrapping her arms around his skinny masculine body grabbing the firework but keeping it far away from her face. She hated fireworks, she hated anything having to do with shooting and loud explosive things.

"Don't let them go until I tell you, we're going to be dropping them in the hallways, alright, now don't be scared we won't let anything happen to you" comforted Fred, ruffling the girl's hair.
"Right George"
"Yup Fred"

Evelyn relaxed at the comfort of those words, although she didn't hang out much with them, she felt a small warmness in her body. She looked at the twins and smiled at them, a genuine smile, she pulled out her hand and gave them a thumbs up.

"Ready Fred?"
"Ready George"
"Ready Evelyn" they both looked at the girl. She gave them a small thumbs up.
And so the fun began.

They shot up into the air and soon into the hallways of the castle, the screams and shouts of happiness of the students seemed to make Evelyn feel some type of way. She giggled, her hair flowing in all directions, not caring how she looked, she was having fun.

They made their way to the great hall, students stood by the entrance chatting, and other students made their way out of their common room due to the chaos.

"Now!" they both shouted, they lighted up the fireworks and threw them in the air. A lot of students began to gather around, soon seeing Umbridge standing alongside them, she didn't look happy. Umbridge's eyes widened at the scene, she stomped her feet, demanding for the fireworks to stop. Like that was going to work.

Evelyn on the other hand was smiling like no other day, the Ravenclaw scanned the room, her eyes landing on a certain boy. She raised her hand waving it in front of her head, Harry's eyes widened as seeing Evelyn alongside them.
Wicked, he thought.

She and the twins made their way outside the court where they stood minutes ago, the other students following along as they ignored Umbridge. The twins and Evelyn flew higher into the sky, flying in circles, the crowd cheered and cheered. Evelyn couldn't keep her eyes off Harry and the trio, but soon her face changed once she saw the look on his face.

The next thing she saw, Harry fell onto the ground, Hermione sat alongside him trying to wake him up, and students began to gather around the chaos.
Evelyn's mind went blank.
Something's wrong