21

"Your niece?" inquired Luna as she fiddled with her necklace.
"It was you," said Harry.
"It was her what?" questioned Hermione.
"The last night at the Order, Sirius was explaining everything to me about the Black family, and he sort of mentioned Evelyn being her niece, and we kinda heard someone outside"
"When were you planning to tell us mate?" Ron asked bewildered.
"Now's not the time to argue" scolded Ginny, she slowly took a few small steps forward, she smiled at the quiet girl.
"She's right, we have to get out of here," said Harry, they all nodded agreeing to head back to the Order.

Once arriving at the Order, both Mr. And Mrs. Weasley waited in the kitchen. Their frantic faces showed the second they heard the news. The teenagers sat down in the kitchen beside Evelyn while the adults stood up.
"It is a pleasure to finally meet you Evelyn" One of the unfamiliar men was the first to break the silence. It was the light brown hair one, with a thick mustache. He stood in front of the girl, towering over her, he took out his hand.
"My name is Remus Lupin" the girl shook his hand.
This time the purple-haired woman stood beside them, "My name is Nymphadora Tonks, Tonks for short" she smiled.
"She's your aunt" Sirius chimed in. A smile came across all of them.

"She looks exactly like her mother" Tonks examined the girl. A smile did not leave her face.

"Thank you" she signed.

"And communicates like her mother" Tonks smiled even bigger.

"I didn't expect that many people to know me" Evelyn turned to look at Hermione.
"She didn't know that many people knew her," she said out loud. They all broke into a laugh.

Evelyn turned to look at the other two adults that she didn't know.
"Oops, sorry bad manners from me, the name's Alastor Moody" he introduced himself. He had a stuttering deep cranky voice, it matched his body figure, standing at least six feet tall. He wore a round attachable glass eye around his left eye, giving him a more skeptical look.

"Well oh my children, I'm so glad all of you okay!" Mrs. Weasley ran up to her two children hugging them.

"Now come on all, let's eat- food is served !" Mrs. Weasley gathered the adults making them take a seat, the two missing twins making their way to the kitchen.

"So now Evelyn" Remus spoke, passing around a bowl of bread to Tonks.
"Who have you been staying with all these years?"
"I've been staying with my grandma, but to be honest I'm not even sure if she is" she signed. She turned to look around for her notepad.
"Her grandmother," said Sirius beating her to it.
"Like she's even related" he scoffed taking a sip. Everyone gives a confused look.
"What, I've kinda picked up one or two lessons now and then sort of after I figured out she was here" he took a bite.

And the night went on. Question after question, pause after pause, they stay seated anxiously wanting to know more about the girl. Laughs echoed throughout all the rooms of the Order, utensils clanking against the plates, in the end, it was a good way to end the night.

~~~

Evelyn sat in a corner of an empty room that she found while exploring the Order. The room was empty besides just an old dusty bed and a small nightstand. She played with her wand, two holly blue butterflies chasing one another.

Her mind was deep in her thoughts not noticing Harry walking in the room.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Evelyn snapped back into reality. She turned to look at him, her face blank, she showed no intention of doing anything, but her eyes gave her away.
There was nothing she wanted to talk about, but who was she kidding, there was something in her mind distracting her ever since they arrived back.
She kept observing the butterflies.