Flashback

𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I was done doing house chores when my grandma's𝘀 loud voice came into my ear.

Rosieee... You will be late what are you doing get ready leave for your college. Yes grandmaaa !! I shouted and got up and wore the white skinny dress half of my legs length open hair with the light natural makeup.for today since it was the last day of my college I was about to get graduated.

Today when everyone's parents will be with them no one will be with me from my family.

My mom always wanted to see me getting graduated she had many plans for my future. But destiny wanted something else. She is not in this world anymore the women who was my world left me in this world all alone.

But who is the reason for all this??the saddest part is that this pain and nightamare is given by my father only.

Mr weston one of the richest man in New York married to my mother because he wanted to get take over the company of my mom's father my mother fell for him at very first but she never knew that this man will never give her the happiness she deserves.!!

Mr weston and my mother's family had good contacts so he decided to take over the company of my mom's father but it would be only possible if my mother get married to him.

So that he did married her but never loved her.
she had everything in her life but not love "love of no one".

Everyone wants to become wealthy and richest but why they forget that this fame and popularity or money will not give you peace. It will come only by love of your close ones. My father never Understands it.

My father and mother always fought because of the reason that my father wanted to make my name in the business world since i am the elder daughter. He still wants me to follow his footpaths and become one of the most powerful business women in new York after him but never ever i will do what he wants i hate him.

I always wanted to become a dancer I wanted to do something which gives peace to my soul. but he never agreed to it. And my parents had fights because of this.

My mother wanted to support me in my dream my passion while my father just wanted me to do what he did.

My mother used to cry over one more reason that he spent most of his time with his employee Mia. She had the feeling that something is going on with them.

But he never allowed her to know the truth after her every possible try. And finally my mom got fed up with all this and left this world 3years ago. And after a year my father married to Mia which makes it more clear that she was right.

I hate my father so much that I will never let him join my little world and make me remember those nightmare again. that pain which my mom felt continously through the years and no one helped her.

I have a little sister Ari who is in school now she is so close to me after my grandma they both are world to me.

I live with my grandma in an ordinary house while my father and his wife lives in their huge mansion with my sister.
My sister is loved by me but she doesn't live with me because she is connected to that man we never let her know the things which I and my mom felt through the years.

Because she was young and we wanted to protect her from all the pain which I was going through we always gave her silly reasons of the fight and made her feel like everything is alright and she ofc always believed us So she is living with that man and of course she is doing good because my father never let us feel the need of anything he gave us all the luxury and facility to live with.

But i dont want something which became the reason of my mom's death he still thinks that someday i will start doing what he want and join him in his business.

𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara