unbelievable

𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲
I left the office and walked 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, my breathing heaved as I continuously thought about what I have gotten myself into I thought about the line he said to me "𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯"Wtf did he mean?? What kind of boss in this whole world ask his or her employee to 𝘯𝘰𝘵 talk to anyone without their permission??
I thought about everything again and again first time when I met him second time when I barged in his office and ran like hell and after that the creepy way of him making me agree to work for him..

"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩t" I might be thankful to god for this job the way once I was to him but the way it all started I shouldn't have been thankful for it "No one makes anyone their personal secretary without knowing everything about them"And for the billionaire like him it was may more important!!
His creepy way of doing things his darken green eyes when he look at me his voice that send chills down my spine everytime he says anything it all made me feel unease, everything felt wrong suddenly..

This was so much I can't tolerate his twisted demeanor it all was just haunting me right now as I thought about the things every employee in this office told me about him.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺"
And.I.did.it there's no way I am going to that psycho again 'never'..I was so deep in my thoughts rethinking my life decisions again cursing the day I agreed to go in his office for the first time.
I ran as fast as I can to see any taxi or anything to get out from here as soon as I can, I was still in my thoughts when I felt a cloth on my mouth pressing against my skin as my scream muffled my attempts of making my self free from the hold failed and the last words I heard before blacking out.
"I owe you sweetheart" I heard a deep husky voice barely above a whisper so close to my ear last thing I saw were those familiar green eyes filled with darkness.

"𝘕𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨"

I slowly opened my eyes when the bright lights fell on my face directing into my eyes making me squint my eyes the light was hurting my iris like it was some kind of spikes.The back of my head was throbbing and I felt too weak to even open my eyes all dizzy and tired I tried to look around I found myself on a bed which was too big for me. It was so comfortable that I didn't wanted to open my eyes or hurt them and go to sleep again. But then everything that happened last time when I blacked out just flashed in front of my eyes and my eyes got wide opened.

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦"

It better has to be a dream i didn't believed myself I didn't moved even a little my head was aching like never before I didn't moved and just closed my eyes again to confirm that if it was dream.

"IT WAS NOT A DREAM"

"𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺?"

The words rang in my ears non stop , "he is kidnapping me just because I raised my voice and said no to his order? "

I sat down on the bed abruptly and looked around and saw everything so luxurious and perfect beside me was the mini fridge then the balcony exactly how I saw in movies..