Eighteen

Her words made me mad.
"you don't owe me"she shouldn't have said this to me. It's the time i should show her the place where she stands and what happens when someone raise their voice in front of ANDREW MIKAELSON I waited for her to go a lil far from the exact location of the office and did what I do when anyone don't fuckin follow my rules or orders.

I will fuckin make her know that now her life is in my control and she can't fuckin do anything, there are more than Enough girls waiting for me to fuck them.I have my own expensive whores and she is lucky that i haven't thought of making her one of them. I will make her know that she fuckin can't raise voice in front of me and her choices are nothing now. Her life is in my control she have to live with that!!

I placed her delicate body on the bed, her soft skin came in contact with me. her brunette long hairs were length of her ass some of the strangs of her hair was falling on her face.I gently placed them behind her ear I was fuckin angry right now for the words she said to me but the innocence she was carrying in her face while sleeping was driving me crazy I have never noticed anyone this much and that thought made me leave the room immediately.

I walked outside of the room i called Edward, flint without wasting a second I waited for an hour and the door opened both of them came walking inside

"Yes sir,"

"I want both of you to keep your eyes on her, make sure she won't come out of the room or go anywhere else and inform me when she wakes up"they looked at me and nodded nervously

" And if I found any of you talking to her,or anything that i dont like you know exactly what I mean,I don't want even a single hair of her missing or I will fuckin kill you both with your own guns. "I glared at them and they nodded again

I left the apartment I kept her in my other apartment which no one uses without my permission.

I drove to my apartment where everyone lives and they welcomed me like always knowing that I am not going to response.

"You are late today" Mom said looking at me for answer

I hummed and walked straight to my room.

It was morning and I headed to my mom's room before leaving for the office, informing her about my shifting

"Mom I am shifting to my private apartment" I said in a low voice she walked closer to me and looked at me for some minutes
"Is everything alright Andrew? " She asked
I nodded
"Ohkay take care son" She said smiling and caressed my one side of face with her one hand.

I left and went to the car and sat inside on the driver seat like always my bodyguards followed my car I was driving and I saw my phone buzzing I connected my phone with the Bluetooth and picked up quickly, it was Edward who was calling.

"Sir, she is woke up before half an hour and is asking us many questions about leaving and why is she here"

"I am coming" I took a turn and went straight there. After parking the car I pressed the elevators button "ding"

I unlocked the door I found Edward and flint standing exactly where I told them to I went in her room and saw her she was sitting on the bed her back side was facing me I walked inside and her body movement made me guess that she sensed me coming.

She asked me about going back and I denied ,exactly what I was about to do tears fell from her eyes but I am not the one who change their decisions because of someone's tears I don't have place for emotions in my life I walked out of the room, I was updating the security here and had a little conversation with Flint and Edward. I was not done when I saw her coming outside of her room we were standing outside in the hall which is just next after the exit of her room, silence spread in the hall that I even heard her footsteps, She came closer and stood at some distance.