Meet and call

It was 6 in the morning, when the alarm ringed Andrew woke up as always and snoozed off the alarm.
he never become late for anything he is so conscious about his time.
He got up from his bed stretched out his body and went for thegym.

"Let me call Jack if he wants to join me". Andrew picked up his phone for calling Jack.

6:30in the morning when jack's phone started ringing. He used to sleep for late because he is so lazy to got up early. Without seeing who is calling he just.
Hung up!!
Hung up!!

Why the hell he is not picking up my call?? Well let me go all alone.

Andrew was back from the gym and went to kitchen.

"Sir your breakfast is ready"staff said.

Andrew picked up his towel,and cleaned the sweat which was all over his body. Staff was looking him like they just want a chance to touch his muscles which were popping out from his body.

He had his breakfast and went to his room.
Washed up and wore his black suit which definitely matches with his personality like he owes that colour.

Jack woke up and saw 2missed calls of Andrew he glared at the phone for some minutes straight and thought,
Wtf.!!
I missed his calls I am going to be dead god save me!! Jack mumbled.

Soon he came Downstairs the house was big like its a whole kingdom they can't reach to each other without calling or anything, but still this was the coincidence that Andrew was in front of jack.

Tf! Why!! God? Why??
Andrew was on call he hung up after some mins.
Why you are looking me like you saw a ghost?. Andrew said.

Nothing, just i was fascinated by your looks my lovely brother you are looking like a greek God.! Jack said with a fake and horrified smile.
Jack was releived that Andrew is not mad at him for not picking up his call so he played smart.!!

Huh!? Without saying anything Andrew left for his office while jack went to the kitchen for telling staff that he wants to eat something different today.

Andrew reached his office, when he got a call again.
picked up,Who is it?? In his deep voice.
I will make sure you never get this project someone said and hung up.

Andrew was shocked and angry at the same time his eyes darkened he threw everything which was placed on his table.
Who was he?? Who was this person what project he was talking about??.
He roared like he would have been killed that person.
but he is not there which was making Andrew's  blood boil.
He called his every employee their saying that they have to takecare of everything from now on more carefully.

People in front of him started shivering at his words no one was able to speak up.
Y-Y-yes sir believe me nothing will happen.
We will take care of everything!!
If not, you know what i am capable of doing i will make all of you beg for your life and you will think that dying is profitable than living your life.

Everyone their know that he will cut their head from out of theirs body if something bad happens to his business.

he becomes a monster when things don't go around how he wants.

Go to your cabins.!!Andrew said.

Knock!!
Knock!!
Someone was knocking continuously on rose's door.
Coming, wait for a min!! She said loudly from upstairs and walked downstairs quickly.

Opened the door.

You got the parcel, the delivery boy said!
Parcel!? Who sent me a parcel??

She opened the parcel after closing the door.

I will soon come back to New york,
Noah:)
She smiled at the letter and saw a beautiful photograph of themtogether.
She kept them in her room.

Noah was his childhood friend who left New york 4years ago for getting his degree from London.

Although Rose avoid to come in contact with people who are working in business field.
but still she had some friends and relatives who belonged to business world, because she belonged to the same background she surely avoid everything realated to business but not his closed ones.
And Noah was one of them in fact he was the only one and her friend lia too...

Next day,
7:00in the morning
Ringing...
Hey lia why did you called last night?
I am sorry I didn't picked up i was asleep.
Rose said.

"Nothing much i wanted to ask you if you will meet me today at the cafeteria which is 20mins far from your house."Lia said.

Why not but when??rose said.
After an hour?? She asked.
Sure, rose replied.

Great, see you there...

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻. !!

𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨~~~~