Nineteen

,I didn't know what I was feeling or what was happening with me I just wanted to know that how can a person do these things to anyone just because of his ego.he was powerful, rich, famous and that's why he is able to torture innocents and do everything he wanted without any interference.
I was worried about grandma I was just praying that if not me someone else had took her to the hospital, but how will I know that someone took her for treatment or not? The thought pissed me off and I decided to go out do something to atleast get to know about it.

I slightly opened the door and found those two guards and him standing outside they were talking in French it was clear and I didn't understood anything from their conversation but the language was clear that it's French.

I Walked towards him my legs were trembling and I knew that there are less than 1%chances that he will give me my phone but I had to get it I can't just sit there knowing that the only guardian I have left in this world, needs me and I am helpless.

I begged him but he didn't melt i knew I was hoping good from someone whose heart is probably made of stone.
I hated the situation of mine I never begged anyone for anything I don't know what mistake I have did in my life that I am facing all this. "Please just once" He chuckled slight smirk in corner of his lips
"I like when people please me" His each word were challenging my patience insulting my self respect but I wanted my phone this time at any cost, when i got it. I even haven't opened it when I heard that I have it just for 5mins only, the amount of inhumanity this man holds I shaked my thoughts.

I quickly opened the phone there were so many missed calls messages that my phone nearly hanged, finally when my phone got still I opened the messages from Noah that were floating on the notification window only to read something which I even didn't thought of in my dreams it was like a nightmare my heart ached like I will pass out tears started coming out like they will never stop now.

Noah- I called you so many times still doing but you are not picking up so it's important to atleast leave a text.

I called you so many times yesterday again Rose, but you didn't picked up so I decided to go to your house straight and I found your grandma lying on the floor I called the ambulance and we took her to the hospital I don't want to say this I was so shocked and didn't believed what happened but it  happened Rose.

"Your grandma passed out due to heart attack!!

"I don't know where you are or when you will be back but I am so worried for you and I will wait to listen anything from you I am sorry this happened take care Rose,"

"You are still not here, I am really fuckin angry sad, worried everything but I want you to know the funeral is done your father and relatives were present there and she is in peace now, I will find you now I will not wait to listen from you or anything now I will search for you just take care of yourself until I find you!! "
Stay safe..

"MY GRANDMA DIED"my eyes went open
I couldn't believe anything I read just now, I was waiting for someone to wake me up and tell me that I saw a bad dream. but that was true ,pictures and news were on social media and I took a glance at one or two of the picture of her funeral I didn't had in me to watch any more or read any more my life seemed all dark now it felt like I have lost everything. I cried my heart out I throwed everything that placed  there I was on the verge of anger. I was lost in agony he grabbed me to stop me.

I looked in his green eyes those eyes which i hate the most I was afraid to look straight at him till now but the situation now consumed me I lost control and I said everything I was holding because I wanted to see my grandma but now when she is not here I have nothing left.

He grabbed my hand his steps were giant I couldn't match them I even didn't wanted to, he pulled me until I was in the room on the floor.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like when anyone raise their voice in front of me" .. He looked down at me his eyes red, his palms were now turned into fists like he was controlling himself from something.