The Interaction

She moved for a quick shower , All excited for meeting her friend.

She was at the cafeteria now. This cafe was so familiar with her because this one was one of her most visiting places.

Rose was now waiting for Lia to come. When her phone started ringing.

*ring*
*ring*
It was lia who was calling her.

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 wait 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥.

𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.

It was 8in the morning this was the open cafeteria and everything around this cafe was worth to watch. It was beautiful yet natural she loved the view after all she came here after a long time.

She was looking outside the gate. Analyzing everything that was happening on road.

Birds were chirping, a old man is here for a walk with his dog, school bus came to pickup the children, A man running in suit with his bag  he must be late for work.

The winds were blowing touching her ears it was feeling cozy, she used to love winters also. She shrugged off her thoughts and realized that she is still here all alone.

She still not came?? What is taking her so much time? Rose mumbled.

When she just ordered something to eat since she didn't had her breakfast and lia was taking time.

She played a anime on her phone and enjoyed her food.

Lia entered the cafe

Finally! You are still too latee. She stood on her place and waited for lia to sit.

How's everything going lia?? Is Neil good? And of course how's everything on your home?she added.

Hold on, hold on, i am telling everything but let me have a chance to speak. Lia said.

Rose laughed in little emabarassment. But she was all happy after seeing her friend from so long.

Everything is good in home. Neil is also doing good. But you tell me, how's everything going with you? Your father didn't do something? Right!?

Yeah! Yeah! He stopped interfering in my life much now. Rose said.

That's good to hear. Lia said.

Maybe I am thinking too much but i am thinking why did you wanted to meet me now all sudden?? Rose said.

Hehehe, Lia gave a fake smile making rose feel that everything is alright.

But it was little awkward because rose was getting a feeling that its not that normal.

But you will not mind if i will ask for your help? Lia said.

There you go. I knew that you were being too sweet too me and that won't happen without any reason.

you are my friend i know you very well, rose added.

Lia's father is also a businessman and she was in that field too she started taking care of his father's company for him but still she is not that experienced and is training under his father.

Rose, lia and Noah childhood friends they became friends because of their parents who are working in same field business tycoons.

Noah's family left New york some years ago. And shifted Somewhere else and noah is also shifted to las Vegas for studying but soon he will be here again he is also a great business man now and became one of the rivals of business world.

Everything with their families is good they are friend's and cooperate with each other.

Although, Rose doesn't like his father but his connections with her friends family is good.

𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳? 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.

Actually you know how much i love Neil. But my father wants me to meet a billionaire who just came in new york maybe a week ago.

He wants me to interact with him through some paper work. so maybe I will get attract to him. He doesn't know about Neil and I can't even tell him now or he try to make apart from each other.

I will tell him of course,its not like I will hide it forever but after when I will marry Neil. She added.

So what do you want me to do?? Rose said in a worried voice she was scared of what help she wants from her since she is also not much powerful like them because she broke all the realtions with her dad.

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦!! 𝘓𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.

Rose was shocked at her words that the spoon fell off from her hand and her mouth was opened at her words .
No wayyy... Never!! How can i??

"Please you can't say no" It's my first time asking you for help. You just have to deal with him for some mins i am sure.

"No, its a big no... "  Rose said.

Please my friend.. I will do anything in return. Just this once help me.. Lia said with puppy eyes.

I will make sure that nothing wrong will happen.. You will have my id card if anyone will check you there before entering!!

Don't worry if you are thinking that anything wrong will happen!!

You....

"Please"(puppy eyes) lia said in between.

𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘦!!

Lia jumped at rose's words and hugged her.

Rose rolled her eyes.. Okay okay, now don't be so dramatic she added.

They both laughed at her words.

"The meeting is after tommorrow i will send you a driver with my identity and everything rest I will clear on call. "Lia said.

Okay, then let's leave now i have work in home. Rose said.

They left for their houses.!!

*𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨*
*𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨*

Rose picked up the call...

Driver has left. You are ready? Right?? Lia said

Yes I am.. Rose said

He will be there in 15min mins. Take care and call me when you will be done with the meeting. "Love you"bye!! Lia said.

So now I have to do this finally.. Well just for the first and last time.. She started making up her mind.. But the fear of interacting with new people always make her piss off.

You have to do it!! Yeah!!
She tried to fill the courage in her when she heard the door bell ring..

Yea coming..
She wore her heels and left for the office unaware of what the future holds for her.

Maybe the meeting will change everything ..

𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 "𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺"𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴...

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲, 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁!!

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱..

𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨~~~