Want to

Flinch headed to office after rose's home.

"I have did what you said boss" Flinch said to Andrew and he looked at him leaning back to his chair his Legs crossed at the desk he chuckled a suspicious smile on his face no one knows what Andrew told flinch to did.

Today instead of doing her dinner in the dining room rose putted her dinner on her bed and jumped on it.

"Finally you are out of the trouble rose" She inhaled her food's smell and took a smile bite "ohh, rose how can you be so good at cooking? " Rose said she finished her dinner and walked downstairs did dishes

"Good night grandma" Rose said and went back to her room.

She tied her hair and took her phone.
"Thank god they gave it back to me, I hope I will not see him again" Rose was happy and finally out of tension but she didn't know that someone is watching her every action.

Andrew opened his laptop in his room and what was he looking at can make wonder anyone. He was looking at rose he watched her every movement Andrew still had eyes on rose through camera that flinch setted in her home and the tracker in her phone. He chuckled when he saw her actions her silly yet childish behaviour Andrew' was cold enough to pay attention at something like this but he didn't knew that he was doing it this time

"I don't think this girl can do anything wrong she of course has gutts to raise voice against wrong but she is not likely do to something like that i must stop watching her at now" Andrew did not wanted to see her anymore because he thought she is not worth to look at and finally after some time he closed his laptop.

"No more Rose weston's shit Andrew" He mumbled

After two days of the meeting of rose and Andrew he finally stopped thinking about rose and started focusing on his work.

It's been 5days and rose didn't bothered to go outside she just used to eat, dance, sleep, watching series, read books this was all she does and feel happy.

*Rose's phone ring*

*Rose you know it's my birthday tomorrow and dad arranged a huge party i know you will not come if he invites you but this time i want you to come, i really want you to please Rose it will make me so happy"Ari said.

"Ari we can meet somewhere else" Rose said.

"Rose, your presence will make everything more exciting for me please rose!! " Ari pleaded.

"Anything for you my baby" Rose replied she can't deny to her little sister she can do anything to make her happy"

"Love you rosie,see you tomorrow"Ari said

" Love you too baby, byee!! "Rose hung up the phone.

Rose's father was a great business man he arranged a huge party it was not just a birthday party but I he wanted to strong his bond with other people in the same field so there were many known names who are about to come in the party lia, Noah and maybe Andrew too.

Rose called Noah to know if he landed
"I landed half an hour ago i am way to home" Noah said.

"Good to know hope to see you soon" Rose said.

Noah's eyes lightened he smiled at rose's words he felt happy and his heartbeat became faster. "I can't wait too, see you tomorrow at the party" Noah added

"Byee"rose said

It's 5in the evening party was about to start and rose was struggling to choose the dress when lia knocked the door.

" I am here already, and you are not ready? "Lia spoke

" I really don't know what to wear"my closest is full of T-shirts and jeans.