The face off

𝗔𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I fell on the floor and the bodyguards didn't even apologized and walked straight with their boss my foot hurted.

Rosie's attention was all on me she easily lose her temper when it comes to me otherwise she doesn't even bother to talk to anyone she is so polite and sweet unless someone do something to me.

Ari are u okay??? Did it hurt!? Should i take you to the hospital?? She said to me in worried tone.

No its okay rosie dont worry. I knew that she will lose it if I will say that its hurting.

She walked to the bodyguards with all anger and stood in front of them.

Are u unable to see?? You just made my sister fell down and didn't even apologized?? Who the hell you think you are?? She was yelling at them. When the billionaire's attention got on her.

I was scared he might be breathtaking handsome but he was scary as hell.

What happened harry?? In a cold tone his voice was enough for making someone faint.

"Tell your bodyguard to apologize to my sister."rosie said

I didn't wanted things to get messed up i immediately grabbed Rosie's hand.

"I am sorry sir we will be going i hope we didn't bothered you I said to all of the bodyguards and billionaire"

Because i was damn scared and I knew things won't go in a right way if they argue. And I made rosie come out of the hotel with me grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the hotel I walked straight out side without wasting a second.

What you did?? They even didn't apologized to you?? How can you let them go like that?? Rosie was saying in annoyed voice. Anger was clearly visible on her face

Rosie you can see how they all are so much more powerful than us even dad is not here what will we do?? If they do something wrong??. I said.

I am enough to handle them I don't need your father. And first of all you know how much I hate people who do whatever they want just because they are rich and have money.Rosie said

I replied to her that I know you are absolutely right but atleast before doing something think twice.
Don't lose your senses!!
She is much more mature than me but barely think before doing something which is hurting her closed ones.

"You will never get in trouble like this again. Promise me!!"I said.

She sighed. okay whatever you want my love. She replied.

I gave her a kiss on her cheeks and we left for our homes.

𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
Such a long day it was!! I hope I will never see that man again just because of welcoming him they even didn't gave us our food.

Literally everything got spoiled because of that stupid so called billionaire.!!

I started walking towards bathroom cleaned up wore a nightwear and headed to the dining room.

"Grandmaa i am here". I said
How was the day?? She asked.
Nothing much as usual I replied I didn't wanted to spoil the mood.

We ate the dinner and it was time for sleep!!

I got up and went to my room after saying good night to my grandma.

I did my bedsheet once again and went for the sleep.!!

𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘄'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I landed in new York a week ago after 5 years. I never got a chance to spend time with my family like normal people I was busy in making my name and fame in world
I started studying over business worked for my father for two years.