Begins

Andrew is back from Seattle and he is in his office with flinch
"Flinch give me those information that you have collected"Andrew said

" Sir here it is, Noah warner studied and graduated from las Vegas and he is back here 2weeks ago his business is going very well and soon he will launch his new clothing brand and he is currently working on his clothing brand and many other projects he is also investing with other's and he have chances to cover up with you but still he is far from standing on your place he have to work 10time more but maybe he can't compete with you now but he is ahead of almost every business company's expecting you and the company's you are investing with.

There's any chances of him coming up with new projects that can benifit him? Andrew said

Yes sir, there are many he is launching his new brand and he will be investing in with some well being company's and more than half of the shares of those company's will come under him. -Flinch said

I want all the company's ideology and bio data who will be working with him and also share all the pending investers who is waiting for meeting with me arrange the data of that too and give me till tomorrow. -Andrew said.

"S-sir tomorrow?its Monday and i have to see all new employees whom you hired recently i have to arrange them their work." Flinch said nervously because it is too early for him to do all this.

"You don't have to worry about the employee's, stefan will see them and I want the data tomorrow that's it i don't need any execuse from your side "Andrew said .

Y-yes sir-Flinch left

This fucking data, I don't even got my sunday off -flinch mumbled

Andrew started examining the files on his table he is going through all the employee's who will join tomorrow and he saw Rose in it he chuckled a little smile on his face.

Why am i smiling?? I don't need too. I am just telling her to work for me because i had blamed her for nothing and i should let her work here because she came here for that only and i messed up. Andrew started explaining his self to not get bothered by the thought that he is feeling good because of her joining.

It's Monday 7:00am

Rose alarm buzzed but she continued to ignore the alarm

"Rose wake up or you will be late for office it's your first you should get there in time" Grandma shouted from downstairs.

Umm!! What office?? I have a office? Rose mumbling in her sleep.

Her alarm buzzed again, and she sat back on her bed throwing the pillow and everything "oh my i will be late i have to join today" Rose said and stepped down tied her hair in a bun and walked inside the washroom

She wore pair of light blue trousers with white shirt and light blue coat above she tied her hair in a bun probably not perfectly chances to get open she wore her watch and carried her and ran to the kitchen.

"Grandma I will soon make something to eat just sit here" Rose said

She took some bread cutted vegetables and made sandwiches real quick and eaten two sandwiches.

"Grandma i had made sandwiches eat it I am going to the office" Rose said

Her grandma came and hugged her "all the best for your first day rosie she kissed her cheek and rose did the same and left

Andrew headed to his office wearing brown suit his black hairs green eyes and muscular body complimented his look he got in the car and drove it to the office.

Good morning sir,everyone greeted him and he walked to his cabin just nodding.

Rose was in taxi see looked at the time and it was8:55she knew she is going to be late and that happend.