Meeting

*Bash*
She quickly closed the door of the car and sat back putting her bag aside, she tucked her hair behind her ear and sighed.

How am i looking? Is this appropriate for the meeting? I hadn't did over? So much thoughts pissed off rose in her mind she was very nervous and really not ready for the upcoming thing.

She looked herself in mirror again and again , trying to make herself assure that she is looking good and nothing bad will happen.

She was wearing a white shirt with the sand colour trousers and pair of black shoes completed her outfit, with a light makeup and opened hair with light curls covering the little area of her face she looked gorgeous and defining the meaning of beauty.

She came outside the car closed the door and walked to the office.

* 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲*
Yess, this is the company of the famous world known billionaire "The Andrew Mikaelson" Unaware of whom she had to meet today she walked to the entrance.

Rose entered the company, security checked her. She entered to the second entrance where they check the identity when she saw the huge picture on the tile of the wall beside the photo of the owner of company.

I saw this man somewhere she thought in her mind when she realized that it was ho one but the billionaire who she has messed up with.

Colour of her face changee she her lags started shivering and she lost all her confidence that she joint for doing th meeting.

Fuck, he is the one whom i have to do meeting with? How the hell i didn't asked lia about the owner and came here without thinking anything.

Noo.. She cried and cursed in her mind that what she didn't wanted is about to happen ,she is about to meet that man again and nothing will go right then.

Fuck the meeting i will exit from here as soon as possible she thought to run from there and she did that absolutely

Run!! Rose run!! Before his bodyguard or someone recognize you run.. She started runing to her car in hurry when she hitted the man in front of him and lost her balance because of the rush she created while runing she fell in the arms of the man whom she pushed and got hit.

Her bag fell down and she made the tight grip to the suit of the man for protect herself from falling down.
Her eyes got closed due to the sudden fear of getting hurt the fear of felling down. When the strong arms of the man held her by her waist.

Who was he?? No one but the owner of the company from whom she was running so that she would not face him...

Andrew saw her beautiful face so close to him he saw the fear on her face, her pink rosy lips and fluffy cheeks silky hairs the curls everything about that lady was perfect the tiny body of hers like he was helding something like a pillow he stared at her continuously he was admiring her without knowing it.

When she opened her eyes and they stared in each other's eyes for a min he was not aware that everyone is watching them.
they are shocked at the action of Andrew they were confused of his actions and they were scared for the innocent lady who pushed him because forgiveness for even little mistakes was not in his dictionary .

She pushed him again making him go away from her and ran again to the car immediately.

What? No? Andrew finally stopped admiring the beauty in front of her and realized it was the same lady who messed with them.

He roared you fbcking bastards follow her. But till then she was gone. Andrew was in immense anger after the realization he headed to his cabin while everyone else bowed to him they were shivering seeing his boss in anger.

Andrew was leaning back to his chair thinking what was she doing here?! Is she not scared from his power that she came here knowing that he must be upset from her words that she said in front of the public and he can make her pay for it? He was lost in his thoughts

What if she is attached to the person who called him maybe she came here for collecting any information about the company. He was connecting the joints.

He pressed the bell on his table

Yes sir? His employees bowed .

Collect every information about that girl and take her to me as fast you can

Any mistake will not be ignore and you will have to pay for your any wrong action. He glared them with the threat in his eyes.

His words formed the chill down in their spine they said yes and left they knew he will not take time in makin their lives hell if anything wrong will happen they left for finding the girl.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘺.!! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘷𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭. 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴.

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲?? .

𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.
𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲, 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄!!

𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨~~~