know what you want

Rose arrived at her house greeting her grandma she sat their her face was dull she looked tired "everything alright darling? " Selena asked

"Yeah it's just a tiring day" Rose looked at her furrowing her eyebrows

"Grandma.. " Rosie hitched.
"I know what you want to say I am ready, we can go now" Selena said

Rose's eyes filled with tears as both of them hugged each other.

"Its okay, sweetheart
its for her own better we just have to support her in whatever she want to do right? " Selena said lifting her chin up.

Ari and her father decided to send her london for upcoming studies agree to her sister for anything she wants that gives her happiness and if she wants to go there it's totally fine.

"I hope she will do better and achieve everything she wants in life and become more stronger than I am" Rose said looking at her grandma wiping her tears.

"You are so much stronger and she will just get inspire from you, your mom will be proud on both of you like I am now" Selena said patting her hairs.

"Now wipe your tears and let's go there with a smile " Selena said

Rose nodded and went to wash her face she did her hair again and helped her grandma in walking outside.

They both arrived at Airport waiting for Ari to come.

They saw Ari and daniel coming from a distance Ari waved at them carrying a huge smile,

She came and hugged them While both of them ignored Daniel.

Flight was about to arrive once again they hugg Ari and handed her gifts they brought of her giving her their best wishes and good luck they see off her and went home.

Rose ordered food today she was so tired after everything that happened today it tturned out as a most exhausting day Rose pecked her grandma's cheeks after eating the food and went to her bedroom.

Soon a knock was able to get heard when I walked downstairs and guessed my grandma's sleeping posture while reaching the main door.

I opened the door and my eyes widened at the sudden act of lia trying to amaze me.

"Ta-da" Lia said while entering ignoring Rose's words

"Grandmaaa, where are youuu??? She shouted here and there while searching for Selena. Her hands joined while the walking all happily she seemed so much happy and excited.

" She is sleeping bitch, you are disturbing her"I said.

"This is not the way you talk to your best friend" Lia said dramatically poutting.

"And this is not the way you enter in someone's house like this at this late" I said

"I am here for something so important don't interrupt me, I need to share my happiness with my lovely grandma" Lia said

"She is sleeping first of all, second she is sick, third what are you up to now?? " I said with a annoyed look on my face.

"You are a really mood spoiler aren't you? " Lia said with scrunched eyed"

"Tell me lia, I am so tired" I said while walking upstairs to my room with her following me.

"Well, well whatever that making you so tired will be not enough to make you unexciting and happy after what I will tell you" Lia said while plopping on the chair when Rose just flopped in the bed.

"I am getting married" Lia said calmly

"No, Really, when, I mean what about your father? " Did he agreed?? "The questions were not stopping coming from Rose's mouth which was wide open while she had a shocked stare at Lia's face.