Little

It was midnight when rose woke up and realized that she fell asleep wearing the suit she yawned and changed into nightwear her stomach sounded and she walked downstairs to eat something she saw her grandma sleeping in her room and she felt relief "grandma's health is scaring the fvck out of me nowadays she has been suffering from sickness since 4-5days and it's really not good i will take her to the hospital tomorrow.

She took some cookies and sat beside her sleeping grandma she ran her hand through her hairs" Grandma after the death of mom you always guided me made me feel that i still have someone i can rely on i love you i just want you to take care of yourself as much you can you are old now it's normal to feel unhealthy or sick but even these normal things scare me, these normal thing's can lead to something i don't want so take care of yourself " rose mumbled and kissed her grandma's cheeks and slept beside her she felt peace in her embrace she felt home.

Its morning when her alarm didn't buzzed instead of that her grandma
woke her up her eyes slowely opened and she looked her grandma sitting looking at her smiling she smiled at her and she asked "when did you came here rosie?

" Ugh that, I felt like sleeping with you so i came here "Rose said

" Ohhh, get ready honey or you will be late for office "she said

" Yess i am going to but grandma eat your lunch till i come and take care of yourself and I will take you to the hospital today no excuses "

"Fine now go have shower"

"Going" Rose said and kissed her cheeks again hugging her tightly

"Aaa rosie you make my cheeks weak by kissing them again and again" She said laughing and kissing her back Rose laughed at her words and left for her room.

Rose got ready for office she changed into white shirt and light green trousers giving a neutral look she made a bun strangs of her hair falling on her face covering little area of her cheeks she did light makeup since she never tried to do heavy and walked downstairs.

"Grandma what would you like to eat today? " Rose asked smiling and took a apple and she sat on the table swinging her legs she took a big bite and stared at Selena while eating.

"Rosie I don't know but you are getting too much to work now when you joined office I think I should try to make lunch atleast" Selena said

"No way, you are not going to do anything you know how much delicate your health is I am totally fine doing all this and if I will want I will have a maid, now I am going to make salad and will make bean and cheese quesadillas. It will be perfect right? " Rose asked

"Of course honey "selena smiled and sat on the chair seeing rose making lunch she switch on the tv to see news.

" 𝘠𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘈𝘭𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘰"

"Oh my Rosie see if it look likes that there will be rainfall today" Selena said

Rose was cutting the vegetables she listened to her grandma voice and quickly walked to see outside the window to see the weather it was clean and sun was shining. Rose sighed and walked to her grandma's room stood beside her seeing the tv and then she looked down facing Selena

"It's really shining outside like June" Rose said

"Owh?" Is it? But i saw the news saying opposite so i told you to see if there are any chances because you have to go for office"Selena said