The unwanted Mess

Rose was shocked that she exactly pushed him again even without realizing.
she cursed in her mind continously that why he had to come at the exact moment when she was leaving? she was so much scared thinking about the outcomes of the incident that happened just now but she still managed to call lia and said "I want to meet you at the cafe come as soon as possible i am in problem because of you."

Huh!! Lia was extreme worried after listening to the breathless voice of rose like she saw a ghost she immediately went to cafe for knowing what actually happened the words that its happened because of her made her more worried.

Rose went to cafe and quickly sat on the chair in front of lia "My god i didnt thought the billionaire would be the same man ,noo...rose said all this in one breath she was in extreme tension putting her hand on her forehead she was making lia heart throb that what exactly happened?

But what happened?? Lia said in low voice scared of the answer.

Rose explained everything that happened that day when she went to hotel and then now.

I wanna kill you!! It's all happened because of you I will not let you go remember.. Giving her a strong and angry glare.

Lia tried to calm her down putting her hand on her shoulders.

"But thats not my mistake you messed with him how am i responsible for that?" Lia said.
She was laughing hesitantly.

"'Bitch' you..i will fbcking kill you wait for me.."
Rose took the fork when lia just ran in the cafe here and there they were fighting like kids that made everyone there laugh . they realized that they are showing themselves as kids in front of them. They both sat on the chair staring in each other eye's with embarrassment.

𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘺.𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥

"𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵".𝘓𝘪𝘢 said

"Thats what you say everytime and still I get into problem"she glared at Lia.

I am sorry!! Lia said

(Puppy eyes)

" Don't you dare to do your emotional blackmail again.. "

Still i am sorry lia said.
Wait, I forgot the main most important point why the hell you didn't show me the picture of him? You are so careless you must have shown me the picture before making me go there.

Yeah! Take your sorry with just pray to god that he will not do anything.

Yeah i hope so, but even I didn't saw him let me search. Lia said

"Hurry" Rose said.
Umhmm?? Are you excited to see the man whom you just pushed and  fell into his arms. Is that the reason?? Lia smirked carrying a teasing smile on her face.
"Do you want me to kick you here in front of everyone?i will not be bothered doing it. " Rose said.

Lia quickly shifted her attention to her phone avoiding the death glare of rose.

𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯. -𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳.

𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯 th𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘥 .𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 deacde 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮."-𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳.

Ahhhhhhh!! He is really handsome I wish if i had been in your place why i told u to go you also didn't wanted to. Lia mumbled.

Huh?? Don't forget you have a boyfriend bitch. Rose said
But what's wrong in admiring other man am not going to marry him look at him he is so handsome and hot how can i stop myself from looking at him. Lia said with a pout.
You are such a nonsense. Rose replied.

Okay, okay Now don't worry i am with you  lia said.

That's what I am worried about. Rose mumbled
Haww?? How can you say that to your precious friend i will not talk to you. Lia said.

Rose smiled on her cute reply and sighed sorry!! Now let's go  home we will be late.
Yes, let's go see you byee!!

They left for their homes.

Andrew's people were continuously collection information about rose.

I am home!! Rose with a loud voice.

Her grandma was in kitchen with the dinner.. "Come here in kitchen after washing up"grandma said.

Rose quickly started eating she was in hunger that she couldn't stop herself but eat.
Go first clean up her grandma said
No let me eat first i will do that later. Rose said

Her grandma sighed and lether eat

How was the day?? Everything Alright!! -grandma

Yess.. Fvckin yess she cursed in her mind knowing that what mess she has created but didn't let her grandma know that.

She finished her dinner and said I will go sleep,she hugged her grandma giving peck on her cheeks she left for her room.

She went to her room and putted her bag on a table then walked for a quick shower then after changing she just turn on the music loud and danced to make herself relevied she practiced dance for sometime and then when she got tired of it she listened the music for sometime through her earphones and then when she got lost in sleep she didn't relaized.

𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗜 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲.

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻.
𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲, 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄

𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨~~~