28 | sexual dreams

✲ ✲ ✲

✲ ✲ ✲

I V Y T H O M P S O N

"Stop dreaming about me. I know you're dreaming about me."

My thighs clench at the sound of his silk-like voice but at the same time, rough around the edges in the most perfect and sensual way. I gasp at the sound and bury my head further into the pillow.

I'm not dreaming, am I?

"Yes, you are." His voice chuckles and I lick my lips, twisting in the sheets. "You always dream about me but you don't want to admit it. Do you now, princess?

Ugh. Princess. Why does he have to call me that?

And why do I have to go weak at the knees every time he says it? It's like a trap I always fall for and I'll never get used to it. He's got me in the palm of his hand and I'm not even annoyed about it.

I want it. I want him. All of him.

"Turn over. Let me taste that sweet pussy again."

I'm whimpering into the pillow and my hips shift, commanded and I have to obey. I press my face into the soft sheets and move my hips upwards. A laugh tickles my neck and I feel his presence behind me.

"So fucking eager," he purrs and I nod in agreement.

Too horny to care about anything. I want him to touch me.

"You want me to what?"

Touch me. I beg.

A kiss is pressed to my shoulder blade and I shudder, then another to my neck and then my jaw. "If I buried my hand in your panties, would I find you wet, Ivy?"

My teeth clamp onto my lip so harshly that I expect it to burst. All I can do is moan in response. Yes. Yes. Yes. I want it all. Fuck. Touch me before I explode.

JJ's laugh haunts me again. "So desperate for it."

He kisses my earlobe and then bites down on it gently, nibbling as his hand rolls down my chest, across my torso and then dances along the skin on my stomach. "Mmmm," he hums. "You're so soft. So beautiful."

I gasp at his words.

Beautiful. I am never beautiful.

"So beautiful," he says again, his fingers tucking into the thin waistband of my lace panties. My throat exhales a groan and I muffle it by pressing my face into the pillow. "And I can't wait until you ride out your orgasm on my fingers."

I raise my head gently and I feel his entire body cage around me. Warm, safe, protected.

Please. Please. Please. I chant in my head.