Bonus Chapter

I V Y   T H O M P S ON

I V Y T H O M P S ON

✲ ✲ ✲

Five years later

I clap a hand over my face, eyes watering at the sight of our beautiful new beach home. My arms are shaking but JJ tugs me to his side and presses his lips to the top of my head. "I can't believe we own this," I mumble beneath my breaking voice.

"Well believe it, princess. It's ours."

The thought makes my eyes close in relief. Throughout the last five years, after finishing University and trying to find ourselves in the real world, we moved into some shitty apartment in the city.

It wasn't home for either of us but at least we were together. I can always find home in JJ.

We always spoke about moving back down to the coast where we know our story blossomed. But houses by the sea costs buckets full and neither of us were in financially stable positions to get our dream home.

So we waited and fuck, it paid off.

This gorgeous beach house with white and baby blue exterior, wooden features and beautiful golden sand all around the property. It looks out across the beautiful sea and the sun sets along the horizon.

A single tear rolls down my cheek. "Don't cry," he whispers and takes my face between my hands.

"They're happy tears," I whimper.

He wipes them away with his thumbs and then brings our lips together. "We've worked so hard for this, Ivy. We deserve this. It's everything we've ever wanted."

"I know," I sniffle.

"I'm so proud of you," his blue eyes flick between mine. "You've honestly worked your ass off. I fucking adore you."

More tears are leaking. "I adore you too."

JJ drops my face and takes my hand instead. "Let's go inside."

I nod. The moving vans aren't coming until tomorrow but we said we wanted to have our first night as soon as possible. We have a mattress we can put on the floor and not much else but it's perfect. I wouldn't want it any other way.

We walk up the steps to our perfect home. JJ digs out his key from his pocket and twists to my direction, his eyes lighting up. "Do you want to do the honours?"

"We'll do it together," I say before placing my hand over his.

He guides it to the lock where we place it inside and unlock the door for the first time. I glance up at him but he's already beaming down at me. "Forever, princess."

My cheeks hurt from smiling so much. "Forever."

Once the door is open we step inside. It's exactly how it was from the viewing we had, except all the furniture is gone but we're more than excited to decorate and add our own little beachy touches. The house is fairly old with lots of features that give the house character and spark.