34 | give me one more

AN: I hope you guys enjoy 5000 words of pure smut

You're welcome x

✲ ✲ ✲

J J W O O D F O R D

I'm grateful that I can spend time with Joel and Cal whilst Finn is at work. They're nice friends, easy to slot yourself into their group because they're good lads. We didn't plan much this evening, a quiet chill on the beach to watch the sunset.

Cal brought the beers but the sun is still beaming in the sky, sunset isn't for another few hours and we definitely arrived early. "I'm impressed with Finn," Joel comments, bringing his beer bottle up to his lips. "I didn't think he'd be able to keep this job for this long."

"He clearly needs it." I comment.

They both hum in response. "Agreed," Joel mumbles. "But no doubt he'll be getting drunk at the beach fair in a few weeks. Plus, we all heard the news."

My brows crease. "About what?"

Joel and Cal share a glance. "About Ben."

"What about him?"

The sound of his name makes my blood boil. I might not know what he did but I know he hurt Ivy, I know he's an asshole that deserves a lot more than just prison time. My phone vibrates in my pocket as Cal waffles on about not wanting to spread rumours, especially if Finn hasn't told me about him.

But I'm not listening because Ivy's name pops up on the screen. She never texts me.

Something must be wrong. Surely.

I press onto the notification and wait for our messages to pop up. Except when it does, all the air from my lungs evaporates and I feel like I've been winded by a seven foot rugby player.

Holy fucking shit.

She's wearing nothing but a green matching lace underwear set, her black silky robe is slipping down her shoulder. I let my eyes roam over the image again and feel my heart begin to increase in speed rapidly. I'm seconds away from going into cardiac arrest.

Ivy sent me this. She sent me a fucking picture of her in the sexiest underwear.

"JJ?" Cal says. I snap my eyes away from my phone. Which was almost impossible.

I jump up from the sand like it's lava and slide my phone in my pocket. "I gotta go."

"Where?"

"I'll tell you later," I murmur in a quick lie before darting off. "Sorry, I'll see you guys later."

Joel laughs and waves. "Alright... bye."

I take off towards the house, as quickly as possible. It doesn't take long to get from the beach back to their home, which I'm thankful for because I don't think I'd be able to make it knowing Ivy is at home looking like that and I'm running after her like a desperate man.