twenty five

GREYSON'S POV

"So you've been on a hiatus since August after you publicly announced your relationship, correct?" Jimmy asked, leaning forward in his chair as he listened attentively, waiting for answers.

I laughed lightly, hearing some cheers from the crowd before I could even speak. "Yep,"

"Well, we've missed you! I heard you were spending time in Melbourne too. You look great!"

"It's always a pleasure to be here Jimmy, I really appreciate that," I smiled, just as he turned around, reaching for something in his desk, before pulling out two small pints of ice cream.
"What's this?" I asked, as his smile only grew bigger and I laughed once again.

"Your girlfriend may or may not have told me your guilty pleasure," Jimmy chuckled, handing me a spoon as he slid one of the pints toward me.

"Of course she did," I sighed playfully, shaking my head as I cracked it open, starting to dig in like Jimmy was.

"Having ice cream with you was actually on my bucket list," He pointed out, and I couldn't tell if it was serious or not. "So what's next from you? I know you dropped a movie with Dylan O'Brien, but is that it for the year?"

"Maybe, I mean you never know," I shrugged, my smile growing wider as everyone just laughed. "My assistant, who has kinda become my manager is really good at getting what she wants," Of course, I would know, "So she secures contracts like it's nothing. Hell, I might be the next Spiderman."

"That actually sounds like a great idea, some get Sony and the Russo brothers on the phone. I think Tom, Andrew, and Tobey have some competition coming."

"I don't think Andrew really has any competition, I mean, I catch my girlfriend." I teased, earning a few laughs from Jimmy and everyone else. I knew Andrew would be texting me about this later.

"Next time you're on the show, we need you here with Andrew, Tom, and Tobey!" Jimmy laughed, holding his stomach as his other hand held a spoon full of cookies n' creme. "Now I know a lot of people are wondering and speculating who your mystery girl is. I know a lot of your fans are actually mad about it too, since it has been a while since you've stepped onto the dating scene, it was pretty unexpected."

"I know, it was surprising for me too even, so I can imagine how it must've felt for you all," I said, beginning to close my ice cream, and handing it to Jimmy so he could store it in his mini freezer, I guess.

"I was shocked, I handed the phone to my wife and she thought I was lying. She's always been a really big fan of yours, so she's been trying to figure out who your girlfriend is."

"I've actually seen a lot of the guesses and it's crazy."

"I'm sure you guys have also seen it," Jimmy explained, referring to the audience, "But for those of you who haven't, the candidates so far have been Ariana Grande, Greyson's assistant, Dua Lipa, a longtime friend of Greyson, Gigi Hadid, Greyson's sister Jack's girlfriend's sister, jesus that was a mouthful, and lastly, Madelaine Petsch, Greyson's ex. I actually had the pleasure of meeting her girlfriend recently and trust me when I say that Greyson isn't lying, she's amazing and sweet, no wonder you're so enamored."

"Yeah, I love her, she's pretty great." I chuckled, knowing she was inside the black SUV outside of the building, watching on her phone as she waited for me to finish.

"Oh, so things must be serious. This is an exciting year for the Cameron family, Logan's longtime boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth officially announced his break from acting to focus on family, Jack and Bella debuted during Paris Fashion week, and you've announced your girlfriend to the world. This is bigger than finding out the Jonas Brothers were all dads now."