1. girl, dont even

"Great job out there y/n/n!" "Thanks guys."I was tired yet still so awake. Three more shows and our tour was over. Kinda sad to see the Black Parade era come to an end. I really do like my costumes.

Back stage was always so loud. Everyone was running everywhere, I didn't even notice that I bumped into Gerard until he screamed, "Get outta my fuckin way!"
I sighed and muttered sorry.

"You're only in the band because Mikey was lonely on tours." "You don't add anything to our band, you can't even hear when you play!" "The fans couldn't give two shits about you because you're so damn boring and fake as hell!"

He said that all up on stage tonight. Don't get me wrong, he's not too far off. Though people have noticed he isn't my biggest fan. Gotta love that my diehard, though small in numbers, fanbase doesn't mind to put him in place by booing when he gives me dirty looks and shit like that. God, he hates that people have "grown to love me."

I don't even know why he hates me. I was kinda friends with him when Mikey and I were growing up. We never had the same connection his brother and I had but still? He was older than us but we never had trouble getting along, far from it. I suppose that changed after he graduated. Who knows?

I managed to go back to the tour bus without too much run-in's into people. I changed out of my sweaty clothes and put something lighter on. I grabbed my sketchbook and started drawing random buildings I could see out the windows. Might as well come up with a few new designs for posters and whatnot.

"What was up Gerard's ass tonight?" I looked up and saw Mikey. I looked back down at my drawing and gave out a quick laugh. "I dunno, isn't he always like that?" "To you! But he was just so pissed off at everyone!" "Shit, how am I supposed to know?" "I dunno, you're good at picking up on stuff."

I sighed and got up to get some water. My back was facing Mikey. "I'm sorry about what he said out there..." I stopped what I was doing. To my dismay, tears started forming in my eyes. I tried to suck them back up but it was too late. I felt Mikey slowly give me a hug from the back. I gave in and just started silently weeping. He's always meant so much to me, they all do. It just hurts a ton coming from Gerard.

"Ughh, it's okay. He's just a bitch sometimes." "What the fuck are you whores doing?" I turn and see Gerard. Frank follows quickly while Ray takes his time getting in the bus. I rubbed my face clean with Mikey's jacket and sat back down. "You two better not be fucking in here." Frank laughed. "Dude can I not have any friends or what?" I snapped.

I was so pissed off. They care that he hurts me but they never do anything. "Whatever man." I said. "Wait, Im sorry-" Frank tried to apologize, but he did nothing wrong, so I nodded, "No, Im sorry. Shouldn't have gotten all defensive." At this point the others have found their ways to their beds or the couches.

"-can't do anything right." I heard Gerard whisper, most likely about me, to Ray. Our manager came in soon. "Good work guys, we're heading to a hotel. Now, by the grace of God, we have three days off before the next show in Georgia." Everyone nodded and sighed in approval.

The next hour was a blur. I went to my room, that I shared with Ray and Mikey, took a shower, and crashed on one of the beds.