28. The night everything changed

Trigger warnings for mentions of alcohol use and sh. Please do not read if it will bother you. I love you all. If you ever need someone to talk to, my messages are always open <3

"You know, I never thought you'd actually agree to do this with me. With us, I guess."
"Yeah. No problem."
"It's so shocking that you're just... a natural, I guess. I mean, you work so well with the others. And you've practically just met them, except, well ya know.."
"Ha! Well, they're nice. And I really want this to work. Especially how my parents threw me out over this."
"Yea... that's fucking crazy of them! You're still going to college? Why should they care about what you do during your spare time?!"
"Eh, they think my "image" will be ruined. My reputation as a professional will be destroyed by me being on a stage. Or, at least that's what they think."
"Um, do you uh... need a smoke?"
"Nah... I don't smoke."
"...ha. Um, you mind?"
"No, go ahead."
"I like to... smoke ya know? I know it's bad for me, but everything is so who gives a fuck?"
"Uh... yeah. That's one way to think of it."
"If you don't mind me asking, why don't you do it? I mean, everyone around here does. I figured you would have just picked it up, ya know?"
"I just think it's stupid to. Like, why would I willingly do that to myself. I just... I dunno, I just never want to get addicted to anything like that. I've seen so many people change because of addictions, and-
Uh. Are you okay?"
"You're... judging me?"
"What!? No, I don't mean to be mean, or for you to feel like I'm judging you... but I really wish you'd quit smoking."
"...Why should you care?"
"I care about you! It is bad, so you should stop. It's like... your alcohol issue-"
"My what? It's not a fucking issue. And even if it fucking was, who the hell are you to judge me?!"
"I didn't mean to offend you! I- I worded that wrong-"
"Yeah you fucking did, you hypocrite! Who are you to say I shouldn't be hurting myself! Don't you carve shit into your fucking body? That's bad for you! Oh, but it's fine if you do it? Right?"
"..."
"Don't fucking acted shocked! You judge everyone around us for what ever the fuck! But you do horrible things too! You think you're the shit, huh? Just because you think you're too good for me, doesn't mean a god damn thing!"
"What....? I- How'd you...? How long have you known...?!"
"Don't fucking act stupid! You know what you're doing! Damn, to think I fucking cared about you! I swear, if you weren't on so many of our damn recordings, I'd kick your ass out!"
"No! Please! I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I was rubbing people the wrong way! I didn't mean to make you upset..."
"Cut the bullshit. All you are is a fucking bitchy whore."