14. now you know why tøp is a tag in this story

I couldn't remember that Taylor guy's name. But I have heard of both him and Josh. They're pretty famous especially in the eyes of mcrs fans. The whole emo/alt scene really likes them. I can't blame them though, I listened to a few of their albums. I really like them, so when Nicholas wanted us, or me, to work with them and make some songs and whatnot, I was quite excited.

I quickly realized that while I was spacing out and thinking about their band, the interview had already started.

"-many of your fans are getting ready for a new era, right?"

"Yeah, I've seen some weird conspiracies and stuff like that!"

"And you posted a video about Tyler-"

TYLER!

That's his name!

"-it was red and all the clips were from the blurryface era. Plus Tyler changed his profile picture to a drawing of him from that era. Was that on purpose?"

"Ha, you should really ask Tyler about this."

Hm, why not answer the question yourself? #beta.

I decided to do something on impulse. I parked in a random field next to the road. It was getting super dark by now. I checked my pockets and thank heavens I had my phone and some cash. It wasn't much, but enough for me to eat if I get hungry.

I opened up my phone and saw so many missed calls from Gerard, Mikey, and even Ray and Frank. Along with texts. I must have had silent on. I accidentally clicked on Gerard's name and a call started. I wasn't upset though, it's Gerard.

"Y/N! Are you okay? Where are you? I've been so worried about you! We all have!"

"Don't worry I'm fine. I'm uh-"

I looked around to see where I was. I've never been here. It's just fields of grass. Nothing exciting. "Im somewhere I guess. Im okay don't worry I'll find somewhere to stay. I just can't be there with him right now."

He paused and then sighed right into the speaker.

"Alright but you better keep me updated. Gosh, I forgot you use to totally ditch us when you were upset. It always worried me and it still does. Be safe love, bye."

"Bye, Gee. Thanks."

Well, when in doubt, get Nicholas.

I texted him.

y/n - need a number

nichoass - ?

Gosh what was his name again? How have i already forgot?

y/n - um that 21 pilots guy

nichoass - btw it's twentyonepilots don't let them know u just did that especially the fans. you'll never hear the end of their bitching

nichoass - and do u mean the singer?

y/n - yep

nicholas- (xxx)xxx-xxx

y/n - thanks best manager ever!

nichoass - mhm sure

I copied the number and made it to a new contact.

Taylor Justin.

I pressed call and waited.

"hhHello...?"

"Hey is this uh, taylor?" I said his "name" super quietly.

"You mean Tyler?"

"Uh, yeah, Tylerrr."

"Who even is this?! And do you realize what time it is? I have two damn kids and you almost woke them up!"

"Um, sorry not sorry man. You should turn on vibrate for your phone, it'll save some crying. Anyway this is y/n l/n."

"Listen here, you call me outta the blue and wait-"
"What did you say your name was?"

"y/n l/n?"
"Oh shit, i forgot you must not know. Oops!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

I heard high pitched crying on the other side of the call.

"Is it really you?"

He said quickly. I heard him shuffle and grab things.

"Uh, yeah. Here lemme send you a selfie of me."

I quickly took a picture of me and sent it to him.

"Holy shit-"