15. not rich enough for a hotel

I told Tyler everything.

I wasn't even sure why I was opening up with him. Once I started, I couldn't stop. He asked if we could collaborate. Make something new. I wanted to say yes. But all I said was that I'd sleep on it.

I haven't clicked with someone in such a long time. Not like this too. Last time was with the guys. They had made mcr and recruited Mikey and I. But what happens next?

What happens after the "reunion" tour?

Gerard has his comics, and what will I have? I can't keep still. I love my art, but music is my everything. Will I become a solo artist? What if I do what Frank did and just be in a another band?

It was just all giving me a migraine.

I pulled up to a sketchy motel, bought a room, and ordered a pizza. Thankfully they'd said they can deliver. I waited for about 15 minutes before it arrived. Right before I was about to start eating I decided to text Gerard and let him know where I was staying and that I was safe.

He texted back almost immediately and said okay and that he loved me and sweet stuff like that.

I smiled to myself and began eating.

For some reason, there was a Harry Potter marathon going on in some random channel I clicked on. It was playing the ending of the order of the phenix.

After the ending, the next movie started playing.

Huh.

I guess they've made more movies?

They obviously did because I spent the next couple hours watching the last three movies of the series. It was heartbreaking. I was a mess by the end. The whole fiasco with Mikey and the killings of some of the best characters in the Harry Potter series, was too much for me. I closed my eyes and just let myself weep in peace.

I woke up with the pizza box on my lap, with my makeup and hair being a mess. I grabbed my phone and read that it was 9:54 in the morning. I walked up to the bathroom and washing my makeup off. I was completely lost, metaphorically.

I needed advice.

I grabbed my phone and hovered over a number in my contacts. If I call her, I'm either an idiot or a genius. It's a mixed bag.

Whatever.
I pressed call and waited for an answer.
By the third ring, she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Nate, its me, y/n."

"Oh, it's about time whore! What took you so long to call?"

"Your mom said you were grounded?"

"Oh yeah! I got ungrounded a little bit after that because I started doing more chores. I got on that grind, ya know?"

"Sure? Uh, I need help, okay?"

"Alright, what's wrong?"

I felt like a total idiot for asking a teenager for advice. But she probably knew more than I did, especially with what I'm gonna ask her.

"I have a dilemma."

"And that is?"

"Well, you can't tell anyone."

"Okay, my lips are sealed."

"Okay so, my band is having a reunion tour soon. Like in the next month? And Gerard and I started dating. We've been dating for about a month. And Mikey and I are in a huge fight and he hates me now because I'm dating Gerard."

"I-"

"Wait! Im not done! And Im thinking about collaborating with twenty one pilots but I don't know how to tell Gerard!"

"I think I need to sit down for a sec."