Disclaimer

Hello dear readers❤️

I hope this message finds you well, wrapped in the comfort of your favorite reading spot. Firstly, I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for picking up my book. Your decision to embark on this literary journey with me means the world.

As an author, there's no greater joy than knowing that my words have found their way into your hands, ready to whisk you away to new worlds, introduce you to unforgettable characters, and perhaps even stir your soul.

So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you for giving my story a chance, for allowing it to become a part of your life, even if just for a little while. Your support is the fuel that keeps my creative fire burning, and I am immensely grateful for it.

I hope that within these pages, you find moments of joy, inspiration, reflection, and maybe even a touch of magic. May this book accompany you on countless adventures, spark meaningful conversations, and linger in your thoughts long after you've turned the final page.

Happy reading, dear friends.✨

With warmest regards,
Glockwriter

--------------

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Also the cover of the story is only to resemble the cultures of Rajasthan & Punjab through clothes. No copyright infringement intended.

Let's do the Shri Ganesh than>>>