14. Gruhpravesh

~•🪷•~

~•🪷•~

Irritated, she picked up her phone, switched it off and slipped under the duvet to go back to her much needed sleep.

Within a second, with a jerk, she abruptly threw away the duvet and shot open her eyes. She jumped off the bed and ran through the corridors while cursing, and calling Shrushti. 

‘Call declined’ x7

"KUMBHKARN KI BEHEN-“ Advita started to yell when the call was picked after the eighth ring, but instead got yelled by Shrushti, “Fucking 4 in the morning! It should be something serious or I’ll-"

(KUMBHKARAN'S SISTER-)

“CHECK THE TIME AGAIN! FUCKING 4:17 AND OUR PUNCTUAL ARMY BRAT WILL LEAVE IN EXACTLY 12 MINS!”

Shrushti’s eyes shot open and she ran through the corridors, greeted by Advita banging and yelling at Bhavya’s door.

Till the time the three reached the gates, all panting and gasping for air, it was already 4:23 am. They saw Yuvika standing near her jeep, busy on a call. Advita was about to run towards her when Shrushti pulled her aside.

"OUCH! Look, we are too best friendy to do such things plus, I am married now-"

“Cut the crap idiot, tujhe nahi dikh raha mere jija shree, arthat tere naye navele pati dev bhi hai waha! Aise, taadka ban ke jayegi unke samne? Suhagraat bhi nahi hui hai abhi tak toh, divorce de dia toh?!” Shrushti blabbered while Bhavya nodded in agreement like an intellectual.

(...you can't see my brother-in-law AKA your brand new husband is there too! You'll go infront of him like this, like a taadka? Your first is pending too, what if you get divorced before that?)

Advita looked ahead and this time saw Rudransh talking with Yuvika, “Ha toh aise side me kaun lata hai," she said while covering her chest with her hands in sheer dramatic fashion, "Yehi shakal dekhne milegi tere jija shree ko abse roz! Taadka samjh ke vadh kar de chahe apni siya samajh ke nihar le, unki icha!"

(Fine, but why would you pull me like this in a corner....... Your brother-in-law has to see this face only now everyday. His choice, either kill me thinking a taadka, aur cherish like I'm his siya!)

As they joined others, Yuvika exclaimed seeing them, “You guys are up? Impressive. I didn’t imagine you all to wake up this early, specially after sleeping at nearly 3 in the morning-"