13. 'The' Day

As its the wedding, i.e, 17 Dec, so happy birthday being-a-tithi and also happy anniversary to Nikismole0923 ke mumma papa 🫶🏼

e, 17 Dec, so happy birthday being-a-tithi and also happy anniversary to Nikismole0923 ke mumma papa 🫶🏼

~•🪷•~

Just as he came back from his morning walk, Rudransh saw the commotion in the palace. Everyone looked freaked out, especially the Rathores. He was trying to decode the situation when Rutvik bumped into him, "Sorr- Oh bhai! Changa hoya tussi aa gaye, hun saddi madad kro!"

(Sorr- Oh brother! Glad you are back, now help us!)

"But what happened, ae toh das?"

(...tell me that atleast?)

Anikka is nowhere to be found. We are searching for her everywhere!

"Junior?"

"Yes bhai, do one thing, you go and check the terrace and I'll see the courtyard," saying that Rutvik hurried off towards the courtyard and Rudransh ran towards the terrace. He was almost halfway done when he heard footsteps approaching. He turned around to find Advita, with panic written all over her face, "You checked the terrace?" she asked.

"Just going there," she nodded and followed him behind.

As they opened the terrace door they saw Anikka sitting in a corner, crouched down, face buried in her knees. Advita ran towards her and gently sat beside. Feeling someone beside her, she looked up and as soon as she saw her AB she hugged her tightly, as if she would run away. Rudransh too went towards them after informing the others.

"Bhua, dont go na please. Aise thodi hota hai, apka ghar toh yeh hai na, aap kyu jaa rahe ho!"

(This is not done, this is your home right, why are you leaving!)

She cried even more. Advita turned her face and wiped the lone tear threatening to fall from her eyes, "Bachche we talked about this, right? Nothing will change, not me, not you, nothing. And I said na youll be with me all day at the office?"

"No! Office office hi hota hai na, ghar thodi hai."

(Office is office only, not home.)

Seeing her having problem to make her understand, Rudransh sat beside them as well, "Jr. AB, tell me one thing, will your papa be happy without your mumma? Is your family complete without her?"

Anika moved her head towards him, blinking her eyes in confusion, and slowly wiping her tear stains, she replied, "N-no. Papa goes insane even when mumma goes to nana house, and mumma completes the family."

"Exactly bachche. And your AB completes me, my family. I was a little late in finding her but now when I did, I have to take her with me or else I'll also go insane like your papa. Without her my life, my home, my family and most importantly me myself, are incomplete.''